Job title: Senior Technical Advisor – Pct At The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (ahni) – Bayelsa And Edo
Job description: Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-benefit association that advances financial improvement by supporting worldwide wellbeing and monetary drives in Nigeria. AHNi right now has its base camp in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Advisor – PCT
Locations: Bayelsa and Edo
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will give initiative and specialized help to the Technical Director in the space of PMTCT, clinical consideration/ART and regenerative wellbeing. S/he organizes administrations expected to carry out top notch care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and conceptive wellbeing/family arranging administrations (RH/FP)
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or comparative Degree with 5 to 7 years pertinent involvement in any event 5 years reformist experience working in the wellbeing or improvement Field in Nigeria
- Minimum of 5 years’ involvement with care and treatment for HIV/AIDS particularly with ARV program
- Possession of a MPH or post advanced education in a connected field is required
- Proven experience in project advancement, arranging and working with specialized training
- Familiarity with Nigerian public area wellbeing framework and NGOs and CBOs is profoundly desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to advance an appropriateness articulation (Application) and Resume (CV) as a solitary MS Word report to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (for example by email) with the Job Title and Location obviously demonstrated as the subject of the mail will be thought of and just short-recorded up-and-comers will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- AHNi doesn’t charge Candidates an expense for a test or interview
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 05:41:23 GMT