Job title: Senior Technical Advisor, Health Information
Job description: Overview
The Clinton Health Access Initiative, Inc. (CHAI) is a worldwide wellbeing association focused on saving lives and diminishing the weight of sickness in low-and center pay nations, while reinforcing the capacities of governments and the private area in those nations to make and support top notch wellbeing frameworks that can prevail without our help. For more data, please visit:
CHAI’s worldwide intestinal sickness program gives direct specialized and operational help to nations all throughout the planet to reinforce their jungle fever programs and decrease the weight of this preventable, treatable infection. We support governments to increase compelling mediations for anticipation, finding, treatment, and observation, with the objectives of reasonably decreasing the quantity of intestinal sickness related ailments and passings worldwide temporarily and speeding up progress towards jungle fever disposal in the long term.
Technology assumes a critical part in accomplishing these targets. Building solid data frameworks can considerably lessen the time taken to gather and access information, improve information quality, and decrease redundancies in equal information assortment frameworks. Accessibility of more excellent data empowers projects to target and tailor their projects and use assets all the more successfully. CHAI’s intestinal sickness and NTD program applies computerized apparatuses and frameworks to help successful dynamic through robotized examinations, perceptions, and show of information in straightforward and noteworthy forms.
Overview of Role
CHAI is looking for an exceptionally energetic and mission-driven individual to drive and manage the plan, advancement, and execution of government mechanical stages for jungle fever and NTD end and control across 20+ nations. S/he will deal with a group of eight provincial wellbeing data staff to give powerful specialized administration and backing to CHAI groups and government jungle fever and NTD programs.
This position has adaptability to be situated in another CHAI program country, forthcoming CHAI country authority approval.
A fruitful up-and-comer should have solid initiative, correspondence, authoritative, and the executives abilities, and have the option to work autonomously to drive execution. The up-and-comer will work intimately with CHAI specialized and operational groups to plan and oversee execution of setting fitting methodologies and ways to deal with apply data innovation for intestinal sickness and NTD reconnaissance, case the executives, missions and vector control intercessions, and program the board. They should show an enthusiasm for results, a promise to greatness, an eagerness to offer help to various undertakings, and the ability to work with significant level key conversations with a multi-social, multidisciplinary set of entertainers. The up-and-comer will fabricate and oversee associations with outer establishments including innovation organizations, scholarly accomplices, the WHO, and government specialized bodies to drive the execution of projects, keep up to date with arising advances, and guarantee solid limit and progress of frameworks to government programs.
CHAI places incredible worth on the accompanying characteristics in its staff: cleverness, obligation, persistence, relentlessness, quietude, autonomy, energy, and work ethic.
Project Execution and Management (35%)
- Manage the exhibition and nature of wellbeing data work across all CHAI-upheld nations, accomplishing need objectives and expected results in an ideal way
- Ensure a solid cycle of client focused plan, the executives of country-explicit programming improvement, careful inner and client testing, trainings, observing and assessment, and limit working across nations and projects
- Drive compelling advances and handover of frameworks to jungle fever projects and wellbeing services through maintained and long haul limit building, fitting arrangements and conventions, and getting ready for upkeep and upgrades
- Problem address difficulties in gathering project goals, including the board of engineers and operational challenges
- Manage associations with CHAI’s other worldwide and provincial groups to guarantee solid correspondences and convenient conveyance on cross-cutting venture activities
- Share information, exercises, and best practices among nations and locales and with different groups at CHAI, including creating layouts, rules, and other material for fruitful undertaking execution
People and Team Management (25%)
- Manage and backing crafted by a group of heath informatics staff (counting three direct reports) supporting intestinal sickness and NTD related innovation executions in sub-Saharan Africa, Southeast Asia, Central America, and Hispaniola
- Develop and tutor staff, give direction, productive criticism, and carry out techniques to investigate spaces of weakness
- Make and suggest employing choices, pay and advancement changes, and choices in group structure
- Develop onboarding approaches and material for the wellbeing informatics group; support onboarding and enlistment of new CHAI staff across jungle fever and NTD teams
- Set needs for group to guarantee task consummation; facilitate work exercises with specialized jungle fever groups, territorial, and nation teams
Vision and Strategy (15%)
- Serve as a specialized consultant for wellbeing informatics venture and methodology for jungle fever and NTD specialized groups, local groups, and senior leadership
- Develop and impart a reasonable vision for intestinal sickness data frameworks inside and across nations, and impact inward and outside partners and drives to drive vision forward
- Develop procedures on project destinations and suitable exercises for new activities and awards; update and drive wellbeing informatics group technique, and operationalize distinguished methodology and activities
- Assess and make suggestions for jungle fever advances and data frameworks, including measure streams, framework engineering, and equipment utilized by Ministries of Health
Financial Management and Reporting (15%)
- Review and give contribution to the planning interaction, remembering audit of consumptions and choices for redistributing funds
- Support giver revealing, planning across colleagues and with authority to give proper updates and reports on activities
- Contribute to advancement of recommendations for new activities and grants
- Support amalgamation and scattering of discoveries both inside and remotely through great introductions, reports, and publications
Additional duties as needed**Qualifications**
Master’s certificate in applicable field (data frameworks, software engineering, clinical designing, and so on) required or Bachelor’s certificate with identical experience
At least seven years of work insight with expanding levels of duty and initiative in jobs planning and conveying innovation solutions
Experience living or working in asset restricted countries
Experience overseeing and coaching groups, especially far off teams
Proven involvement with carrying out innovation based arrangements with clients, ideally for illness reconnaissance and in low and center pay countries
Experience chipping away at joining of data the board systems
Familiarity with arising advances for information assortment and detailing, information mix, and information representation and analysis.
Proficiency in Access, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Ability to be successful, quiet, and adaptable in high-pressure circumstances, to deal with numerous errands at the same time and to viably prioritize
Ability to impart specialized ideas adequately with individuals of fluctuated proficient and social backgrounds
Exceptional critical thinking tackling abilities and logical capacities; Experience in methodology advancement, arranging, and venture implementation
Excellent composed and oral relational abilities, and expertise in making enticing introductions and composed reports
Ability to go up to 40% of the year
- Knowledge of jungle fever or other worldwide irresistible infections; and comprehension of sickness observation (counting observation stages) with information on worldwide wellbeing issues
- Experience in information the board (counting overseeing data sets) and information analysis
- Experience in framework organization, worker set up, and equipment management
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 22:05:33 GMT