Job title: Senior Project Officer – Meal At Catholic Relief Services (crs)
Job description: Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-administrative association supporting help and advancement work in more than 99 nations all throughout the planet. CRS programs help people based on need, paying little mind to belief, identity or ethnicity. CRS works through neighborhood church and non-church accomplices to carry out its projects, in this manner, reinforcing and assembling the limit of these accomplice associations is major to programs in each country in which CRS works. CRS restored presence in Nigeria in 2000 and at present spotlights on agribusiness, HIV and wellbeing extractives and administration, and harmony building programming.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Project Officer – MEAL
Job Code: 21000095
Location: CARO-NG-Federal Capital Territory – Abuja
Job: Program Management
Employee Status: Entry Level
Job Type: Full-time
Job Level: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time.
- The Global Action Towards Epidemic control in Sub-public units in Nigeria (4GATES) program is a long term (2017-2022), United States Center for Disease Control (CDC) subsidized HIV/AIDS care, therapy and backing program carried out across Faith-based and Government possessed wellbeing offices in Delta, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo States.
- Catholic Relief Services is essential for the 4GATES consortium which is driven via Caritas Nigeria and incorporates, Catholic Relief Services (CRS), Pro-Health International and Palladium. CRS upholds the execution of the Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) segment of the 4GATES project.
- The Senior Project Officer MEAL will give checking and assessment (M&E) initiative to the 4GATES program to guarantee that the program can archive progress and accomplishment of expressed goals and report to PEPFAR and pertinent substances of the Government of Nigeria (GON) in a precise and opportune manner.
- The Senior Technical Specialist MEAL starts to lead the pack in arranging the 4GATES pattern and last assessments with MEASURE Evaluation, facilitates with Federal Government of Nigeria (FGN) authorities and CCFN on the utilization of and updates to NOMIS; liaises with MEASURE and CCFN to help preparing in NOMIS at the State, LGA and CSO levels and incorporation of new modules; and effectively takes part in the Core VC M&E Technical Working Group (TWG).
- The Senior Technical Specialist MEAL drives the advancement of the 4GATES Strategic Information System (SIS) and manages information quality at all levels. The Senior Technical Specialist MEAL is answerable for M&E limit reinforcing of CSO sub grantees and in general assortment, quality, investigation, use and revealing of information as per detailing prerequisites of the GON and PEPFAR.
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Provide specialized initiative and explicit bearings to plan and carry out a smoothed out M&E framework that empowers staff and CSOs and Community volunteers to gather information to catch project execution and results as per FGN and PEPFAR standards.
- Oversee the working of the 4GATES M&E framework and guarantee its consistence to the PEPFAR and GON principles, distinguish and resolve execution issues identified with the M&E system
- Develop the M&E segments of sub grantee demand for applications and give direction to the evaluation of the CSO specialized proposal
- Ensure that that the M&E framework (counting the NOMIS and the PMIS) gives precise and ideal information to quarterly, semi-yearly and yearly undertaking reports to PEPFAR and the GON.
- Lead the turn of events and correction of the 4GATES Performance Management Plan (PMP) working in close coordinated effort with the OVC Program Lead-4GATES and liaise with PEPFAR as appropriate.
- Ensure that the accompanying instruments are set up and being utilized to screen program results and exercises learned:
- Standard apparatuses for routine field monitoring
- Management and technical
- And reporting
- Annual results surveys led toward the finish of each financial year to educate the advancement regarding yearly work plans
- Learning exercises that will be an indispensable piece of the M&E framework and permit customary recognizable proof of exercises learned and best practices
- Document the 4GATES M&E framework plan in a task explicit M&E manual for use by project staff and sub grantees; update manual on a case by case basis and guarantee refreshes are received by sub grantees.
- Convene a semiannual M&E Community of Practice (COP) meeting with the end goal of shared learning and information review
- Support information interest and information use measure inside 4GATES
- Provide authority in work with accomplices and guarantee commonly valuable cooperation. This incorporates, yet isn’t restricted to:
- MEASURE Evaluation as well as some other association in the execution of the gauge and endline surveys
- Develop and direct preparing program for; Staff liable for M&E in pertinent GON entities
- Staff answerable for M&E in CSOs
- Support the utilization of value improvement science to improve program M&E at all levels
- Ensure 4GATES revealing framework is accurately utilized by CRS and CSOs: right information went into the situation so precise reports are created for the USG, FGN and States.
- Ensure incredible, useful utilization of the information by:
- Leading the advancement of the outcomes for report to the benefactor by giving composed documentation on M&E, itemized execution plan (DIP) exercises and marker execution following tables (IPTT) for quarterly and yearly advancement reports,
- Working with the Senior Technical Specialist Case Management/Referral, distinguish and archive automatic victories, best practices, difficulties, and exercises learned
- Working with 4GATES specialized group to recognize openings for learning, developmental, uncommon examinations and operational research.
- Identifying the requirement for and lead the execution of unique investigations; administer work of consultants
- Respond to information demands from PEPFAR, FGN or States and other M&E accomplices like MEASURE; keep up fantastic relationship to guarantee that program detailing consents to all principles and requirements.
- Lead the M&E segments of the yearly work arranging measure in close cooperation with the OVC Program Lead-4GATES and the 4GATES the board and specialized staff.
Supervision and Mentoring:
- Supervise 3 Technical Specialists MEAL and give generally speaking execution the executives backing to their work.
- Ensure fitting and compelling preparing of the CSOs and government offices that will get awards and report on expressed objectives.
- Represent the 4GATES consortium in outer specialized gatherings, gatherings and workshops identified with M&E in OVC.
- Actively partake in the Core OVC M&E Technical Working Group.
- Participate for 4GATES in essential gatherings with the GON.
- Liaise and facilitate with other OVC entertainers, including the public authority, the UN framework, different NGOs, learning establishments and common society entertainers to advance collaboration, share exercises learned and keep away from duplication.
- If none, state none.
Required Foreign Language:
- Excellent composed and communicated in English.
- Ability to venture out up to 75% of time
Key Working Relationships:
- Internal: CRS 4GATES group, Deputy Country Representative (Program), RTAs for Health and OVC, Country Representatives, Heads of Operations, and Security Managers/Focal Points.
- External: CCFN 4GATES group, NASCP, NACA, CDC LAM, PEPFAR Implementing accomplices, different contributors, 4GATES Consortium colleagues, CRS M&E Technical Advisors; FMWASWD and SMWASWD; other applicable Ministries and GON elements; Core OVC M&E Technical Working Group, MEASURE, and CCFN.
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Health and additionally Public Health situated field, Epidemiology, Statistics, Health Informatics or related Social Science.
- Experience with PEPFAR announcing requirements
- Previous administrative experience
- Minimum of six years’ involvement with checking and assessment, including at any rate 4 of the following:
- Applied assessment or research
- Data examination, amalgamation, and correspondence of results
- Design and execution of assessment conventions, including quantitative survey
- Design and execution of program observing systems
- Development and field-testing of information assortment instruments for M&E indicators
- Analysis of complex informational index into justifiable diagrams and tables or other outline templates
- Excellent insightful, authoritative and PC abilities; talented in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Involvement in SharePoint a plus.
- Capacity in Microsoft Access and at least one of the accompanying factual programming bundles: SPSS, Epi-Info, Stata.
- Experience in the improvement of M&E frameworks in a joint effort with partners who may address a wide scope of interests and needs.
- Demonstrated capacity to work adequately with government and common society accomplices and networks just as move information to assorted crowds through workshops, preparing and gatherings utilizing participatory strategies and grown-up learning principles.
- Proven history in organizing a venture group made out of specialized specialists and experts in M&E action execution and reporting.
- Proven administration and between close to home abilities for viable collaboration; just as the capacity to work autonomously consistently, stepping up to the plate, dealing with an assortment of exercises simultaneously, and conveying yields on schedule.
- Demonstrated capacity to help accomplices working a good ways off to accomplish results against program destinations/targets.
- Experience chipping away at a PEPFAR-upheld program, particularly PEPFAR.
- Familiarity with OVC M&E, programming and principles.
- Excellent English oral