Job title: Senior Program Officer I – Integrated Sbc State Coordinator At Breakthrough Action Nigeria
Job description: Breakthrough ACTION lights aggregate activity and urges individuals to embrace better conduct – from utilizing present day prophylactic techniques and dozing under bed nets to being tried for HIV and forestalling the spread of zoonotic infections – by fashioning, testing, and increasing new and half and half ways to deal with social and conduct change.
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer I – Integrated SBC State Coordinator
- The Breakthrough ACTION Nigeria State Coordinator for an incorporated SBC intercession state will give specialized and automatic administration to all coordinated MNCH, Family Planning, Nutrition, Malaria SBC exercises – including local area preparation, support, broad communications, supplier conduct, M&E, and different mediations – in the relegated state.
- S/he will report straightforwardly to the BA-Nigeria Deputy Director and works in close meeting with other BA-Nigeria specialized leads at the Abuja country office and the BA-Nigeria Project Director.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
notwithstanding the general specialized contributions to the undertaking as portrayed above, explicit obligations and obligations incorporate the accompanying:
- Assist Deputy Project Director with the turn of events and execution of the coordinated MNCH Family Planning, Nutrition, Malaria including Advocacy, Demand Generation, and Service Provider IPC/C segments of the venture in the State, as assigned.
- Lead the BA-Nigeria state group to carry out incorporated SBC program approaches at the state level.
- Establish and keep up with powerful connections at the state level with USAID and other executing accomplices, State SPHCDA/SMOHs, and other key partners, with direction from and in a joint effort with the Deputy Project Director and Project Director.
- Coordinate intimately with the BA-Nigeria Abuja country office team
- Compilation and accommodation of convenient action and program covers a month to month, quarterly and yearly premise, scatter program examples of overcoming adversity, and other announcing obligations as assigned.
- Assist with plan and administer execution of all task exercises at the state level, including checking and assessment system.
- The position will be situated in Plateau State. Travel to extend central regions inside the state is relied upon to be roughly 40% or more.
- Perform work obligations/obligations on the side of JHU-CCP’s Mission and Values, as appropriate.
- Other obligations as might be allocated by Supervisor or Project Director.
- This position will regulate around 4-8 state-level staff, to be determined.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in an important field (Public Health, Social Science, Humanities, other) required.
- A Master’s Degree in Public Health or a connected field will give a huge advantage.
- Minimum of 7 years experience overseeing Family Planning, Malaria, or related Reproductive Health programs in Nigeria. Backing, SBCC, and additionally Community Mobilization mastery is profoundly valued.
- Excellent correspondence, and authoritative abilities; and capacity to impact and work with promotion plans at LGA and State level
- Understanding of neighborhood networks and societies in the condition of task, and capacity to convey smoothly in the regularly spoken nearby language.
- Strong verbal and composed relational abilities in English
- Ability to travel and work in troublesome settings, including distant rustic spaces of Nigeria.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their Cover Letter and CV in PDF configuration to: utilizing the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. e.g (“SPO 1 – Integrated SBC State Coordinator, Plateau”).
Note: Qualified female candidates are unequivocally urged to apply.
Job date: Thu, 05 Aug 2021 23:56:33 GMT