Job title: Senior Product Designer At Mint Digital Bank
Job description: Mint is an advanced challenger bank, borne out of the possibility of its organizers; visionaries with quite a long while of money and innovation experience, and an energy to improve on banking for regular clients. The point is to connect provisos existing bank activities in Nigeria, by utilizing a client centered mindset.
Our conviction is that customary banks are frequently delayed in receiving new innovation. By driving with innovation, we will be better ready to expect and take care of clients’ issues as fast as could really be expected, and in this way give a more strong contribution that returns them to control.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Product Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with item administrator and architects to plan and fabricate items that address our client’s necessities, are doable to carry out and follow through on our business goals
- Identify client needs, sketch arrangements, construct models, test thoughts, and refine plans with information and client feedback
- Shape the vision for the client experience and cultivate a culture of plan in the business, being a banner conveyor for client focused design
- Maintain and advance our plan system
- Collaborate with partners, item supervisors, engineers etc
- Product possession, capacity to take responsibility for item, set bearing for methodology, plan reasoning etc
- Plan as long as possible while exploring momentary tradeoffs.
What We’re Looking For
- More than 2 years experience and demonstrated capacity of driving a venture from starting to end
- A portfolio that mirrors your qualities in both UX and visual plan abilities, explicitly in the execution of client testing and examination all through the plan process
- Demonstrated capacity to work across various mediums, from work area to versatile, from email to the (uncommon) printed goods
- Solid experience in prototyping and cooperation plan (ideally in Figma)
- Demonstrate capacity to handle complex issues and convey basic solutions
- Demonstrated solace with an iterative, communitarian plan process
- Strategic item thinking and vision. You’re more worried about the “why” than the “how”.
- Ability to work in a quick moving climate, frequently wearing different hats
- With the above expressed, we are available to competitors, all things considered, and urge you to apply if interested.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding references
- Basic delineation abilities (from symbols to practical illustrations)
- Basic movement abilities (to step up the vibe of the product)
- Basic print plan abilities (for an intermittent sticker or swag).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their Resume and Portfolio to: and utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 02:43:30 GMT