Job title: Senior Lecturer (science and Information Technology) At Mudiame University
Job description: Mudiame University, authorized by the Federal Government is a cutting edge exclusive University situated in lrrua, Edo State. The vision of the college is to be a world-driving foundation for mechanical advancement that tends to Africa’s essential difficulties, particularly energy, wellbeing, agribusiness, food security, assembling, and transportation. Its main goal is to add to the economical government assistance of society with ability in science, innovation, and business, especially through instructing, examination, and local area service.
We look to draw in representatives, who are prepared to cut out a specialty for themselves in recognized communitarian and notable exploration that will overcome any issues between the scholarly world and ventures in Nigeria and the world on the loose. Imminent applicants should show enthusiastic interest in being essential for a group that has faith in educational greatness in raising another age of pioneers both in scholarly community and the industry.
In quest for this objective, the University is set to utilize a certified contender for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Lecturer
Location: Irrua, Edo
School: Science and Information Technology
We need instructors for the accompanying Departments/Programs:
- Chemical Sciences (Chemistry)
- Information Technology (Computer Science, Software Engineering)
- Life Sciences (Biotechnology)
- Mathematics (Mathematics)
- Physical Sciences (Physics with Electronics)
- Ph.D. degree with specialization in the order applied for with proof of scholastic authority as far as distributions, project plan execution and checking, managerial initiative etc.
- Minimum 5 years of post-capability, full time important educating and examination experience in the accompanying Schools/Departments/Programs above with least of 3 years as a Lecturer.
What’s Great in the Job?
- Globally Competitive compensation bundle intended to draw in top abilities focused on accomplishing its vision.
- Support for ceaseless scholastic and vocation development
- Decent and got Accommodation plan for its employees
- State of Art Facilities and showing Aids
- Technology-driven environment
- Collaborations with unfamiliar and neighborhood institutions
- Research and Development Grants
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should:
To apply, a nitty gritty Curriculum Vitae, qualifications and supporting documentation are required. Additionally, incorporate an archive of not multiple pages laying out your vision and procedures for the University if fruitful. Transfer an itemized Curriculum Vitae and different accreditations in a solitary record (in one or the other doc or pdf format).
The CV ought to be introduced in the accompanying request:
- Name (Surname first in Capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of origin
- Contact Information (Postal Address; Permanent Home Address; Email
- Address; Phone numbers)
- Marital Status
- Position applied for
- Educational foundation went to with Dates.
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Previous Work Experience Details (counting positions held with dates)
- Current Employment subtleties (counting ebb and flow position, momentum grade level, ebb and flow pay, date of arrangement, date of last advancement/regrading
- Post Graduate Supervision (where applicable)
- Research Activities (where applicable)
- Details of Research Grants (where applicable)
- Publications (where applicable)
- Awards (where applicable)
- Significant courses/workshops/gatherings went to with subtleties on paper presentation.
- Major Academic-related administrations to the country outside the
- University system
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Name and Contact Details of three (3) Referees. One of whom should be in the up-and-comer’s field of study.
Job date: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 02:04:22 GMT