Job title: Senior Digital Sales Strategist At Pulse Nigeria
Job description: Pulse is Africa’s leading innovative media company, informing and engaging Africa’s immature audience – and providing expansive media attain and creative marketing solutions to partners. We run word websites and social channels and marketing and production across Francophone and Anglophone Westward Africa and East Africa.
We are a platform leading in attain with our word and amusement content – with millions of regular users per month. We are also a marketing partner, empowering brands with our expansive media attain and 360 grade in-house marketing solutions. Additionally, Pulse is the licensee publisher of the regional Business Insider Africa.
We are recruiting to make full the place of:
Job Title: Senior Digital Sales Strategist
- We are looking for Senior Digital Strategists to bring together our teams in Republic of Ghana, Nigeria, Republic of Kenya and Senegal who will drive revenue growth for Pulse by developing and pitching winning creative digital strategies for clients to solve their business challenges and assist them in achieving their marketing goals and objectives.
- Our Senior Digital Strategists drive commercial opportunities amongst top brands across Africa and beyond by prospecting, nurturing leads and networking with customers and client-side decision-makers to shut deals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Identifying prospective clients and developing connections with decision-makers.
- Analysing prospective clients’ digital footprint to develop digital & content strategies for their businesses.
- Conduct pitches and presentations to persuade potential customers that Pulse is the preferred partner to run across their corporate goals.
- Work with the Account Direction squad to ensure services sold are delivered to clients with the goal of maximizing client retention.
- Perform inbound guide follow upwardly in a timely way to ensure a good for you sales pipeline.
- Ensure that the defined sales physical process is followed at all times.
- Accomplish a monthly sales revenue target.
- Ensure all activity is recorded in the CRM to ensure total visibility into the sales pipeline.
- Contribute to learning sessions and knowledge sharing within the Sales squad and other teams.
- Stand for Pulse at events and serve as a brand ambassador.
- Communicate effectively to all squad members and maintain strong, trusting relationships with all internal collaborators.
- Remain upwardly to date on the latest trends, industry issues and solutions and propose improvements and innovations to aid Pulse and our clients and partners maintain a competitive border.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in sales or business evolution – Digital/ Creative/ Media/ Marketing/ Advertising industries preferred.
- A creative thinker who can connect 360° digital to all aspects of a client’s business and drive growth opportunities.
- Good understanding of digital marketing – a professional person qualification is desirable.
- Fantabulous networking skills and a demonstrated power in key client/partner human relationship direction
- An entrepreneurial mindset and power to work effectively in a fast-paced, start-up surround with dynamic business priorities.
- Fantabulous communication and organisational skills, and splendid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Zoho CRM is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a Cover email explaining why you’re a great fit for this role to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 01:20:28 GMT