Job title: Sales Supervisor Job at Diversity Talent Management Limited
Company: Diversity Talent Management Limited
Job description: Diversity Talent Management Limited is a multi-disciplinary counseling firm. We utilize our unmistakable thoughts and measures, and our outright obligation to conveyance, to help customers we care about seek after their rousing missions.
We work close by customers who accomplish incredible work inside the areas they work, and we are eager to be associated with making results that genuinely make a difference.
We are a moral counseling firm with a solid confidence in the work we do, and with an enthusiasm to reward the more extensive local area with the abilities and mastery accessible inside our walls
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Sales Supervisor (Food and Beverages)
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos (Festac/Epe/Ajah/Badagry), Edo, Kaduna and Kano
Employment Type: Full-time
- To keep up and develop deals and gross edge for the item range in accordance with organization spending plans and vital plans
- To oversee deals of the organization’s items and administrations in characterized topographical areas
- To oversee existing and assemble new relationship
- Prospecting for new deals and opportunities
- Achieving development and hitting deals focuses by effectively overseeing accessible resources
- Designing and executing an essential business/deals plan that grows organization’s client base and guarantees its solid presence
- Build and advance solid, dependable client connections by joining forces with them and understanding their needs
- Present deals, income and costs reports and practical figures to the administration team
- Identify developing business sectors and market shifts while being completely mindful of new items and contest status
- Respond to objections from clients and give after-deals support when requested
- Handle the handling of all orders with exactness and timeliness
- Inform customers of unexpected postponements or problems.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree/HND preferred
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a FMCG deals environment
- Strong marketing prudence and industry expertise
- Excellent relational, and correspondence (oral and written)
- Ability to work freely and as a component of a virtual group where open, shared correspondence is expected
- Exhibits individual characteristics of interest, humility, accomplishment direction, and conscientiousness
- A cooperative person with undeniable degree of dedication
- Well-coordinated and capable with an inclination in issue solving
- Knowledge and utilization of Basic MS Office Suites (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Analytical skills
- Interpersonal and correspondence abilities
- Influence and exchange capabilities
- Problem-addressing and speedy dynamic ability
- Attention to detail and quality
- Customer and exchange the executives ability.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title and Location of Interest (Eg: Sales Supervisor (Food and Beverages) – Lagos (Epe) ) as the subject of the email.
Job date: Sun, 16 May 2021 01:19:08 GMT