Job title: Sales Representative at TeamAce – Ibadan
Job description: Ibadan
Date Posted: 2021-05-18
TeamAce – We are enlisting to fill the situation of a Sales Representative in Ibadan, Oyo.
- Prospect for new freedoms, by planning with Marketing on market overviews/research for possibilities, having site visits to discover new freedoms, meeting likely clients, and covering new items or administrations on the lookout (cutthroat or applicable to the organization items or administrations), to advance more leads and stay beyond in the market
- Prepare deals offers and citations, by achieving the required data from the clients, getting ready specialized offers dependent on costs from Sales Engineer, and introducing to Sales Manager/AGM for endorsement, to have recorded proposals for future referencing
- Ensure legitimate correspondence of all deals related reports, by confirming these archives, procuring all required client and the board marks, distributing as ought to related divisions for preparing, circle back to the business documentation till finish and documenting satisfactorily for future recovery, to guarantee no issues emerge because of mistakes of miscommunication or postponements in production and delivery
- Offer appropriate costs to clients, after auditing clients’ portfolio and obtaining the coordinating with costs from the cost records gave by the Sales Manager, to stay away from wrong costs being given to customers
- Coordinate the conveyance and establishment of offered generators to clients through circling back to all concerned deals people and related offices and take care of the charging of generators on location when required, to check measure fruition and guarantee consumer loyalty and after-deals support
- Ensure legitimate correspondence with the clients, by building great compatibility, being accessible to react to the client’s requests, and showing kindness to continually comprehend and uphold client’s need, to upgrade deals and after-deals support
- Attend displays identified with the organization’s field of work, by visiting stands and speaking with expected clients, to arrange and showcase the organization’s name and picture as a component of expanding deals plan.
- Degree: HND/B.Sc
- EXperience: 1 – 3 years
- Preferably a Female.
N70,000 – N100,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified competitors ought to apply at the very latest 22nd May, 2021.
Expected salary: 70000 – 100000 every month
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 02:59:17 GMT