Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI)
Job title: Sales Representative at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – Ibadan
Company: Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI)
Job description: Ibadan
Date Posted: 2021-05-18
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – We are a designing counseling organization, whose emphasis has been on delivering the accompanying administrations: Technical Training, Recruitment of specialized Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and delivering designing counseling administrations to the Manufacturing, Oil and Gas, Telecommunications, designing administrations, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are selecting to fill the situation of a Sales Representative in Ibadan, Oyo.
Operational Accountability Area:
- Prospect for new freedoms, by planning with Marketing on market overviews/research for possibilities, having site visits to discover new freedoms, meeting expected clients, and writing about new items or administrations on the lookout (serious or pertinent to the organization items or administrations), to advance more leads and stay beyond in the market.
- Prepare deals offers and citations, by accomplishing the required data from the clients, getting ready specialized offers dependent on costs from the Sales Engineer, and introducing to Sales Manager/AGM for endorsement, to have archived offers for future reference.
- Ensure appropriate correspondence of all deals related reports, by validating these records, obtaining all required client and the board marks, distributing as ought to related offices for handling, circle back to the business documentation till fulfillment, and recording satisfactorily for future recovery, to guarantee no issues emerge because of mistakes of miscommunication or postponements in production and delivery.
- Offer legitimate costs to clients, after investigating clients’ portfolio and gaining the coordinating with costs from the cost records gave by the Sales Manager, to keep away from wrong costs being given to customers.
- Coordinate the conveyance and establishment of offered generators to clients through circling back to all concerned salespersons and related divisions and take care of the authorizing of generators on location when required, to confirm measure finishing and guarantee consumer loyalty and after-deals support.
- Ensure legitimate correspondence with the clients, by building a decent affinity, being accessible to react to the client’s requests, and showing generosity to continually comprehend and uphold client’s necessities, to upgrade deals and after-deals support.
- Attend displays identified with the organization’s field of work, by visiting stands and speaking with likely clients, to arrange and showcase the organization’s name and picture as a component of expanding deals plan.
- Experience: 1-3 years
- Preferably a lady
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to advance their CV prior to 24th May, 2021, utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Thu, 20 May 2021 06:41:38 GMT