Job title: Sales Executive (Female) at Montaigne Place – Abuja, Owerri – Imo, Lagos and Enugu
Company: Montaigne Place
Job description: Abuja, Owerri – Imo, Lagos and Enugu
Date Posted: 2021-04-27
Montaigne Place Is the main extravagance beautifying agents, prosperity, and aroma organization in Nigeria. We are enrolling to fill the situation of Sales Executive (Female) in Abuja, Owerri – Imo, Lagos and Enugu.
- Supports the Outlet Manager to develop deals through an emphasis on amazing client support and relationship management.
- Act as a stunner and lavish way of life items specialist to stroll in clients in alloted outlet.
- Functionally answering to: Outlet Manager
- Administratively reports to: Outlet Manager
- Supervises: None
Duties and Responsibilities
- Acts as guide or advisors to stroll in clients and via telephone customers.
- Provide cordial, proficient support of all stroll in customers.
- Offer data about stock choice to assist clients with picking wisely.
- Have profound item information and show knowledge of all item information.
- Actively tune in to clients and afterward furnish them with arrangements that are by and large what they need.
- Excite clients about how new items can improve their lives.
- Assist client by recommending extra product that commendations their selections.
- Assist in estimating stock, markdowns, restocking and other retail related duties.
- Be ready to viably deal with client care issues.
- Assist and keep up visual marketing and selling floor standards.
- Know and utilize limited time occasion data to expand sales.
- Assist in planning of intermittent actual stock exercises.
- Must be educated on the utilization PoS Systems for deals and other registration functions
- Support Outlet Manager to execute the showcase and upkeep of off-rack merchandise.
- Minimum of a ND.
- 1-3 years of involvement working in an extravagance administration retail climate, or other Customer administration experience and additionally retail deals experience.
- Strong correspondence skills.
- Good announcing skills.
- Ability to work an all day adaptable timetable, including some early morning and end of the week shifts, to stay at work past 40 hours on a case by case basis, and to react to pressing issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the distinctive item classifications and brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong show skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong composed and verbal correspondence. Solid critical thinking skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A multilingual with high familiarity with English
- Above normal Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer administration skills
- Team skills
- Excellent correspondence skills
- Time Management skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV prior to 30th June, 2021, utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job date: Thu, 29 Apr 2021 04:47:29 GMT