Job title: Sales And Marketing Executive At Orange Group Limited
Job description: Orange Group is an imaginative quick buyer merchandise organization based out of Nigeria with an impression that stretches across West Africa in three key sections; Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, Food and Beverage. As a huge broadened shopper merchandise bunch, Orange gathering use its industry information, fabricating capacities and broad distribution organization to carry worldwide items and brands to African buyers, just as locally make quality drug products.
Within our Pharmaceutical portfolio, Orange Group Pharmaceuticals offers a total scope of moral items for different illnesses. Our items range from answers for a throbbing painfulness to hot conditions. Items incorporate famous brands like Boska, Komix, Medik 55, Mixagrip, Procold, Sudrex and Zaiki (after 5). As an organization, we are continually developing our arrangement of items to guarantee that our buyer has the best answer for their wellbeing and way of life needs. Our refreshment portfolio as of now incorporates every one of the variations of Passion Energy Drink (Classic, Mango, Orange and Pineapple flavor). Our Personal Care portfolio incorporate all variations of Delta Soap (Classic, Herbal, Summer Cool and Plus), and other corrective items that purge and treat different skin conditions. As an organization, we are continually developing our arrangement of items to guarantee that our buyer has the best answer for their wellbeing and way of life needs.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales and Marketing
- Contributing to the improvement of promoting strategies.
- Conducting statistical surveying on rival products.
- Designing and carrying out advertising plans for organization products.
- Coordinating with media delegates and sponsors.
- Working with the outreach group to foster focused on deals strategies.
- Answering customer inquiries about item particulars and uses.
- Maintaining customer relations.
- Tracking deals information to guarantee the organization meets deals quotas.
- Creating and introducing deals execution reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Experience: None
- Knowledge of present day showcasing techniques.
- Good project the board skills.
- Excellent relational skills.
- High-level correspondence skills.
- A energy for sales.
- Understanding of business patterns and showcasing strategies.
75,000 – 150,000 Naira.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers should:
- Ensure you peruse and comprehend the methodology before you continue to round out the form
- Once you begin to round out the structure, you can’t return to the past page, thus you should guarantee your subtleties are correct.
- Ensure you have the delicate duplicate of your CV prepared for upload.
- The size of your CV should not surpass 5MB
- After transferring your CV, you will be provoked to take our online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and adding machine prepared before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes’ test that will evaluate your essential capabilities in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be effectively submitted you should finish the connected test
Expected salary: 150000 every month
Location: Onitsha, Anambra State
Job date: Wed, 19 May 2021 07:18:30 GMT