Job title: Rome Business School Nigeria Available Job Emptiness – Apply At present
Job description: Rome Business School Nigeria, a satellite campus of the Rome Business School based in Rome, Italian Republic is a managerial preparation and research institute of excellence situated in Ikeja, Lagos.
The Rome Business School Nigeria’s aim is to play a role inclosing the gap betwixt the academic world and the job marketby providing managerial preparation courses suited to communicate the knowledge essential tokick-off or develop professional person careers or business activities.
Our mission is to prepare entrepreneurs, managers and professionals to a level of excellence in their competence and their ethical approach to business and work, able to play a section in the evolution of an economical humanity and of a society to a greater extent affluent, fair and respectful of the central role of the private. We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Chief of Career Services & Alumni Relations
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Job Type: Total-time
- The Chief of Career Services and Alumni Relations provides career evolution and job search services for students and alumni. Performs responsible work in assisting students place career goals and locate job opportunities.
- Responsibilities include employer relations, career advising/counseling, increasing the visibility and back up of the program, enhancing existing services, conducting research or benchmarking institutions to place best practices and developing and presenting career related topics to various audiences.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Leads the Career Services Department
- Executes Graduate Placement Strategy
- Oversees Career Services Programs
- Provides Career Coaching and Advisement
- Handles Student and Employer Outreach
- Directs the Collection, Maintenance, and Reporting of Relevant Information
- Researches and keeps relationships with international internship providing partners
- Manages the Alumni Relations
- Manages and organized coaching activities
- Leads and Develops Others
- Represents Rome Business School in the most positive mode with prospective, former and current students, clients, suppliers and the community we serve
- Upholds the Rome Business School Mission Statement
- Handles confidential information with tact, discretion and in compliance with laws
- Performs other functions as essential or as assigned
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s Grade or equivalent work experience
- 3 years of experience in Career Services, student advisement, recruiting, occupation assistance or related field
- 2 years of experience in a direction or supervisory role
- Proven budgeting skills
- Total Proficiency in English (C1 and higher up)
- Business-to-business sales experience
- Client service experience
- Working knowledge of education and job market place regulations
Salary: N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using “Chief of Career Services and Alumni Relations” as the subject of the mail service.
Application Deadline: 23rd May, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offering you job may be a scam
Expected salary: 100000 – 150000 per month
Location: Ikeja, Lagos Province
Job date: Sun, 23 May 2021 07:49:39 GMT