Job title: Registrar At The University Of Port Harcourt
Job description: The University of Port Harcourt was set up in 1975 as a College of the University of Lagos and acquired full self-sufficient status in 1977. The University is a Center of Academic Excellence with a command to give subjective and research arranged training in the Niger Delta district and Nigeria at large.
We welcome applications from appropriately qualified contender to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Registrar is a Principal Officer and Chief Administrative Officer of the University and is dependable to the Vice-Chancellor for the everyday regulatory work of the University, besides as respects matters for which the Bursar is responsible.
- The Registrar is likewise Secretary to the Governing Council, Congregation and Convocation.
Qualifications and Experience
- The right Candidate for the work should have a decent distinctions Degree from a perceived college, with at any rate, fourteen (14) a long time pertinent post-capability experience, ideally in an Institution of higher learning. Ownership of higher Degree(s) will be an additional advantage.
- The favored Candidate should show irrefutable proof of consummate administration and initiative positions.
- In option, the Candidate ought to have amazing relational abilities and relational relations, and be prepared to work in a team.
Conditions of Service
- The conditions appended to the position are as commonly pertinent in the Nigeria University System and as may, occasionally, be dictated by the University Governing Council.
- The arrangement will be for a solitary term of 5 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors are mentioned to submit ten (10) typewritten duplicates of their applications, certifications and point by point Curriculum Vitae, providing data in the request recorded underneath:
- Full Name
- Post Desired
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Current Postal Address
- E-Mail Address and Phone Number(s)
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with Names and Ages
- Institutions Attended (with dates)
- Academic Qualifications (with dates)
- Professional Qualifications (with dates) where applicable
- List of distribution with Details of Titles, Publishers or Journals, Dates and Pages
- Working Experience: General and Specific Experiences (with dates)
- Present Employment, Status, Salary (Detailing Work Schedule)
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees (two of whom should be experts or experts in important fields).
Applications ought to be stamped “Secret” (For the consideration of Vice-Chancellor)” at the upper left-hand corner of the envelope and submitted to:
University of Port Harcourt,
P.M.B 5323, Senate Building,
- The Referees ought to advance their Reference Reports on the Candidate straightforwardly to the Vice-Chancellor
- Please note that late applications won’t be entertained.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Wed, 09 Jun 2021 00:25:59 GMT