Job title: Regenix Healthcare Services Limited Recent Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Job description: Regenix Healthcare Services Limited is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) enrolled with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) and authorized by the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) to give Quality, Affordable and Accessible Healthcare conveyance administrations to Nigerians and foreigners.
Regenix HMO is primarily in hazard and protection the board in the medical care industry and have over the most recent couple of years assembled limit as a supplier of value medical services and at last being a maintainer of lives in the health care coverage program.
We have our headofficein Yenagoa, Bayelsa State and branch workplaces in Abuja, Lagos, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Anambra, Zamfara, Plateau, Nasarawa, Oyo and Rivers States separately. We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts/Finance Officer
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting To: Managing Director
- Coordinating bookkeeping capacities and programs.
- Preparing monetary examinations and reports.
- Preparing income projections and determining expenditure.
- Assisting with getting ready and observing budgets.
- Maintaining and accommodating monetary record and general record accounts.
- Assisting with yearly review preparations.
- Investigating and settling review discoveries, account disparities, and issues of non-compliance.
- Preparing government, state, neighborhood, and unique duty returns.
- Contributing to the improvement of new or refreshed bookkeeping frameworks, projects, and procedures.
- Performing other bookkeeping obligations and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Equipment to be used:
- Laptop computer
- Postgraduate Degree or an expert testament from ICAN, or ANAN, would be an advantage
- 7-15 years work experience.
- Working information on charge laws
- Strong monetary investigation skills.
- Strong relational abilities, both composed and verbal.
- Strong hierarchical and stress the executives skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially with Excel.
- Ability to prepare and oversee staff.
- Ability to work with next to zero supervision.
- To work 45 hours week by week (8am – 5pm day by day and on different occasions when the need arises).
Salary: Very competitive.
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: first July, 2021.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa State
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 05:24:50 GMT