Job title: Recruitment for a Technical Assistant to the Chairman
Job description: Machine and Equipment Corporation Africa Limited (MECA) is an Engineering, Operations and Technical Asset Management Corporation. MECA’s tasks and movement in Africa is focused on altogether expanding the quantity of ranchers, pioneering outlooks, innovation move and upgrading specialized abilities around there; improvement of functional territorial techniques dependent on social; social and human resources conservation and spanning holes between essential accomplices and partners at local, public and worldwide levels
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Assistant to the Chairman
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Detailed Job Roles
- Exceptional experience in offering help to the Chairman with insignificant or zero management; expecting needs while taking care of the everyday work process of the President, sifting and focusing on various assignments and exercises, including booking, business creation, investigation, readiness of materials and show of gatherings, and participating in a wide assortment of exceptional projects.
- Ability to finish a wide assortment of managerial undertakings that work with the Chairman’s capacity to successfully lead the association, including: helping with uncommon activities; planning and delivering complex archives, reports, and introductions; gathering and getting ready data for gatherings with staff and outside parties; forming and planning correspondence; keeping in touch records; making travel arrangements
- Serve as the essential resource for inward and outer bodies electorate on all issue relating to the Chairman, including those of a profoundly secret or basic nature. Focus on and decide suitable game-plan, reference, or reaction, practicing judgment to mirror Chairman’s style and association policy
- Effectively draft and audit mistake free letters, recommendations and arrangements of different kinds.
- Managing inside and outside correspondence for the President and the CIFCFEN
- Develop reports and show slides, talking briefs and arguments as alloted by the Chairman.
- Work with the Executive Team and staff to facilitate the Chairman’s effort exercises. Circle back to contacts made by the Chairman to develop continuous relationships.
- Making travel courses of action for the benefit of the Chairman.
- Researching openings (occasions, projects, preparing, organizations, and so on), and drawing in networks pertinent to crafted by the CIFCFEN
- Any different obligations doled out by management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Law or any Social Sciences discipline
- Ph.D or Master’s Degree is firmly required
- Professional Qualifications, for example, Chartered Secretaries an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ functioning experience as a Technical Assistant or as a Lawyer
- Strong drafting abilities is emphatically required.
- Project the board skills
- Business advancement skills
- Strong relational and managerial skills
- Excellent composed and oral correspondence skills
- Expertise in MS Office applications
- Exceptional hierarchical abilities and immaculate thoughtfulness regarding detail.
- High level of polished methodology in managing assorted gatherings of individuals, including Board individuals, senior chiefs, staff, local area pioneers, givers, and financed partners.
- Ability to make fitting, educated choices in regards to needs and accessible time.
- Ability to finish a high volume of assignments and ventures with practically zero guidance.
- Ability to respond with proper degrees of earnestness to circumstances and occasions that require fast reaction or turnaround.
- Able to keep an undeniable degree of trustworthiness and prudence in taking care of classified information.
- Ability to flourish in a serious, DIY, fire up environment.
- Ability to perform well inside a cross-useful group climate and different communities.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- All CV’s should be saved with the complete name of the candidate(s). Rebellious CV’s won’t be considered.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Tue, 08 Jun 2021 22:39:11 GMT