Job title: Real Estate Marketer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Company: Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Job description: Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is a native counseling firm balanced on the plan of action of cooperation to offer proficient types of assistance of Human Resources and Business Strategy to various organizations in different areas of Nigeria’s economy. It was consolidated in July 2013. Actually cooperation for us and association includes the collaboration of tried specialists in the commercial center to investigate, recognize and proffer answers for the always powerful requirements of our Clients.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Real Estate Marketer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Promote deals of properties through notices, open houses, and interest in various posting services.
- Must have the option to Present buy offers to venders for consideration
. * Coordinate arrangements to show homes to forthcoming purchasers.
- Coordinate property closings, regulating marking of reports and payment of funds.
- Compare a property with comparable properties that have as of late sold to decide its serious market price.
- Interview customers to figure out what sorts of properties they are seeking.
- Generate arrangements of properties that are viable with purchasers’ requirements and monetary resources.
- Review plans for new development with customers, specifying and suggesting accessible choices and features.
- Act as a delegate in exchanges among purchasers and dealers, for the most part addressing one or the other.
- Answer customers’ inquiries in regards to development work, financing, support, fixes, and appraisals.
- Inspect state of premises, and orchestrate vital upkeep or tell proprietors of support needs.
- Accompany purchasers during visits to and reviews of property, exhorting them on the appropriateness and worth of the homes they are visiting.
- Advise venders on the best way to make homes more interesting to potential buyers.
- Arrange gatherings among purchasers and merchants when subtleties of exchanges should be negotiated.
- Advise customers on economic situations, costs, contracts, lawful necessities and related matters.
- Degree in any field with in any event 3 years work experience.
- Previous work in promoting for land, engineering, plan or development businesses preferred.
- Solution-arranged with capacity to assemble connections across a cross-disciplinary group involved different characters, ranges of abilities, and levels of experience.
- Demonstrable handle of the Real Estate Development and Property Management.
- Flexible, energetic, and self-directed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 00:23:19 GMT