Job title: Quantity Surveyor
Company: ENUGU Jobs
Job description: We are a Construction Company situated in Umuahia. we are direly enlisting for the situation of an accomplished Quantity Surveyor to join the pool of our staff. This current competitor’s job is to try to limit the expense and hazard of a development task and improve an incentive for cash, while as yet accomplishing the necessary lawful principles and quality.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
Quantity Surveyor Responsibilities:
- Reviewing development designs and getting ready amount requirements.
- Scrutinizing upkeep and material expenses, just as agreements to guarantee the best deals.
- Liaising with site chiefs, customers, workers for hire, and subcontractors.
- Preparing of the bill of amount for the hierarchical project
- Preparing reports, examinations, contracts, spending plans, hazard evaluation, and other documents.
- Advising supervisors and customers on enhancements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and requesting more when required.
- Documenting any progressions in plan and refreshing budgets.
- Establishing and keeping up proficient associations with outside and interior stakeholders.
- Travelling from the workplace to different locales as required.
Quantity Surveyor Requirements:
- Bachelor’s certificate in Quantity Surveying, Engineering, Management, or similar.
- Construction assessing or account experienced is advantageous.
- Strong logical and basic reasoning skills.
- Sound information on construction.
- Excellent arranging and relational skills.
- Ability to put together, plan, and strategize.
- A substantial driver’s license.Great organizing abilities.
Important Safety Tips 1. Try not to make any installment without affirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. In the event that you think this advert isn’t certifiable, if it’s not too much trouble, report it through the Report Job interface underneath.
Location: Umuahia, Abia State
Job date: Thu, 06 May 2021 05:03:24 GMT