Job title: Quality Testing and Inspector
Company: Crown Agents
Job description: About the role
Crown Agents Nigeria Limited (CANL) has been contracted as an accomplice to a Consortium which was granted an agreement to give a local area based bundle of sustenance administrations in the taking an interest State of Nasarawa of the ANRiN. CANL is liable for the acquisition and coordinations part of the administrations to accomplish the goal of the Project. ANRiN is subsidized by the International Development Association (IDA).
CANL tries to utilize the administrations of a certified Consultant for the situation of Quality Testing and Inspector.
The Quality Testing and Inspector will attempt the accompanying undertakings:
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Manager to set up a quality testing and investigation protocol.
- Coordinate with Consortium accomplices and Client delegates to get ready Quality Testing and Inspection Plans over the venture time of 3 years
- Arrange and accept tests for quality testing according to the concurred testing plan.
- Carry out actual examinations before conveyance and distribution to nearby communities.
- Ensure that convenient quality testing and review are finished as per the endorsed plans.
- Issue Inspection testaments for wellbeing wares that breezed through the pertinent inspection.
- Prepare quality assessment and assessment reports.
- Assist the Procurement and Logistics Manager on issues identifying with warehousing, stockpiling, quality testing and examination of items obtained for the Project.
- Undertake any assignments that identifies with quality testing and inspection.
The Consultant is required to give 7 months contributions more than three years’ term. He will straightforwardly answer to the Procurement and Logistics Manager. The business agreement might be stretched out dependent upon execution and Project needs.
This job is low maintenance, situated in Nasarawa, Gombe and Plateau states in Nigeria
- A Nigerian national;
- Has a fundamental preparing or capability in wares quality testing and inspection;
- Has at any rate a partner certificate in science or any connected field, or identical joined training and long periods of experience;
- Has in any event 3 years’ involvement with products testing and assessment especially in wellbeing area or projects;
- Knowledge of acquirement and coordinations of wellbeing items in projects/program financed by reciprocal and multilateral contributors is a benefit, however not required;
- Demonstrated teamwork;
- Has great oral and composed interchanges abilities in English; and
- Is conversant in pertinent neighborhood Nigerian language and additionally dialect.
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high effect social venture enthusiastic about changing the future for a huge number of individuals. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public administrations and drive financial development. Our aptitude is discovering new answers for troublesome issues for customers in the space of wellbeing, administration, financial development, philanthropic activity and inventory network administrations. We work with and train pioneers at neighborhood, public and worldwide level to accomplish enduring change drawing on our knowledge and experience.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a serious advantages bundle.
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 22:01:49 GMT