Job title: Purchasing Manager Job at Omnibiz Africa(MPLIFY Limited)
Company: Omnibiz Africa(MPLIFY Limited)
Job description: At Omnibiz, we’re completely committed to supporting neighborhood organizations and assisting them with exploring the cutting edge market. More than 52,000 organizations across the FMCG business have believed us to furnish them with the administrations and important devices to conquer contemporary difficulties in the commercial center. Why? The appropriate response is straightforward – they accept exactly the same thing that we at Omnibiz accept: for the worldwide economy to flourish, neighborhood organizations should be given the grounds to grow.
As our experience advances, we will keep on supporting nearby organizations, give retailers the vital devices to flourish in the present market, join forces with industry partners, and tirelessly seek after freedoms to help Africa’s economy grow.
Our work has just barely started and albeit the current outcomes are empowering, we additionally understand that the street ahead is long and loaded with challenges
. Notwithstanding, we are amped up for the chances that exist, the pathways we are making, and the organizations we are building connections with.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Purchasing Manager
Job Locations: Edo, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a determined and meticulous Buyer to be liable for day by day correspondence with providers to affirm merchandise accessibility, estimating, and supply lead time.
- Your obligations will incorporate handling stock observing, raising buy demands, and liaising with suppliers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with stock group, the executives, and distribution center as required.
- Assess nature of stock got and heighten any disparities to providers and management.
- Research, select and buy quality items and materials.
- Build associations with providers and haggle with them for the best pricing.
- Process orders and update the board on status of orders.
- Update stock and guarantee that stock levels are kept at proper levels.
- Arrange transport of products and track requests to guarantee convenient delivery.
- Ensure item availability
- B.Sc Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Knowledge of sourcing and acquisition procedures just as an expertise in “perusing” the market.
- Experience in FMCG industry.
- In-profundity information on getting ready and surveying contracts, invoicing, and arrangement terms.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access).
- Highly coordinated and detail oriented.
- Excellent logical and critical thinking skills.
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 07:04:07 GMT