Job title: Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F
Job description: Vacancy details
Organization As a worldwide multi-specialized administrations auxiliary of the SPIE bunch, SPIE Oil and Gas Services furnishes the oil and gas industry with a total scope of assets and abilities for investigating and examining new fields, fabricating and working offices and upgrading production in the most ideal conditions as far as wellbeing, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,200 representatives of 73 distinct ethnicities working in 30 nations in Europe, Africa, the Asia-Pacific area and the Middle East, SPIE Oil and Gas Services offers administrations across five business significant lines – well conveyance and the board, projects, designing and development, appraisal and skill advancement, authorizing and fire up, activities, support and resource trustworthiness – for its clients, including administrators, designing firms, and oil and gas contractors.
With around 47,200 representatives and a solid neighborhood presence, SPIE accomplished in 2019 combined incomes of €6.9 billion and united EBITA of €416 million.
Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F
SPIE SERVICES NIGERIA LIMITED is as of now searching for a Punch List Coordinator to join her work power here in Nigeria.
The Punch list Coordinator task incorporates:
- Follow the general punch list framework and characterize need in accordance with Subsystem completion.
- Issue every day punch list progress reports and separate reports by discipline and material for the Construction Superintendents, Construction Manager and Commissioning Manager.
- Review all punch records gave preceding submittal to Database Administrator
- Ensure that the Field Punch List structure is filled in accurately and that the punch list things are appropriately portrayed and relevant to the related framework/subsystem and are real regarding project determinations, security rules and industry rehearses prior to sending them to Database Coordinator for registration
- Monitor and direct the freedom of such things by the worker for hire and subcontractors
- Make sure all punch records from Factory Acceptance Tests (Fat’s) are cleared before Ready For Commissioning (RFC) walk down
- Expedite the survey and marking of the finished punch records in order to guarantee the fruition of the frameworks and subsystems in a convenient manner
- Follow the presentation and progress of punch records through all periods of fulfillment dossiers
- Coordinate the errand culmination and punch list the executives, following and refreshing the expert punch list database.
Coordinate and follow up of material status related to the Plant * Supply Chain Coordinator ensuring all particular punch records related with the conveyed materials are being followed, cross referred to and cleared.
- Actively engaged with development, pre-dispatching and authorizing exercises distinguished for explicit frameworks and sub frameworks in the work bundles to accomplish RFC and AOC, line strolling of frameworks with Supervisors for punch passage/closure.
- Make sure Contractor follows up and finishes off need punches, accomplishing a work look forward to arrange missing material for need occupations for RFC/AOC.
- Export the spread sheet from information base, populating, refreshing and sifting the data set fare spread sheet consistently and distribution it to the Plant Construction Team on a day by day basis.
- Proven experience in development and charging foundation inside the Oil and Gas Industry
- Previous experience as a Punchlist Coordinator in significant Oil/Gas Project
- OPERCOM approach and ICAPS data set experience
- Extensive information in Completion methodology
- Must have a huge information on the oil and gas industry, ideally acquired working for an Operator.
Minimum degree of involvement required
10 years or more
English (D-Full proficient proficiency)
Combining our differences
“SPIE Oil and Gas Services is resolved to advance variety. This position is opened to individuals with handicaps.”
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 22:51:41 GMT