Job title: Ptk Consulting Limited Job Vacancies
Job description: PTK Consulting Limited – Our customer, a significant part in the Education area and situated in Abeokuta, Ogun State is selecting to fill the accompanying positions below:
1.) Product Managers (19 Positions)
2.) Head, Faith Based Credit Guarantee Division
3.) Deputy Head, Faith Based Credit Guarantee Division
4.) Corporate Partnership Offcier, Student Financial Aid Services
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Research the requirements of the multitude of Players in the Private Education Ecosystem in particular Private Schools, Parents, Students, Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff;
- Draft and Design Student Financial Aid Products as indicated by the Researched Market Needs and Demand;
- Design General Use Case and Workflow of the Student Financial Aid Product or Service and the Platform(s) it is offered on as well as by;
- Contribute to the Drafting and the Regular Editing of the T’s and C’s of the Designed Student Financial Aid Products;
- Research Demand for the Designed Student Financial Aid Products;
- Carry out Price Discovery for the Designed Student Financial Aid Products;
- Design and Frequently Redesign as and at when required and due the Comprehensive Market Strategy, Policy, and Guidelines for the Designed Student Financial Aid Products;
- Comprehensively Execute to the Letter and past the Comprehensive Market Strategy, Policy, and Guidelines for the Designed Student Financial Aid Products;
- Build a Division/Team around the Student Financial Aid Product for the Execution of the Effective and Comprehensive Management of the pertinent Student Financial Aid Product(s) under your Management;
- Recruit as and at when required and due Persons to fill in places of Assistantship, Delegated, Assigned, and Deputyship in the Student Financial Aid Product Division/Team;
- Direct and Lead the Student Financial Aid Product Division/Team Members under your Leadership to perform Assistantship, Delegated, Assigned, and Deputyship Roles in your Execution of the Role of Student Financial Aid Services Product Manager;
- Meet and Comply with Every Target, Mandate, Goal, and Deadline set by Company Management for the Product Manager of the Student Financial Aid Product;
- Partner and Liaise with different Divisions and Teams inside the association as and at when required or due with the end goal of Efficiently Executing the Duties of Product Manager;
- Propose, Receive Company Approval, and Execute the Approval to Partner and Liaise Company with other Corporate, Legal, Statutory, and Institutional Organizations as and at when required or due with the end goal of Efficiently Executing All the Duties, Targets, Mandates, and Goals of the Product Manager;
- Propose Ideas and Solutions to help Company Meet and Surpass each All and Form of Company Objective, Goal, and Target identifying with the Student Financial Aid Product under your Management;
- Provide in-house Counsel, Advice, Guidance, and Foresight by continually directing Risks and Opportunities Assessment for and of the Student Financial Aid Product under your Management, and for and of the Student Financial Aid Product Division/Team under your Leadership, and for and of the Company;
- Report to, Carry along, and look for help from the Head of Operations, The Chief Executive Officer, and the Direct Supervisor of the Product Manager on each Matter;
- Carry out each and every Duty as doled out or appointed to you.
Mode of Work
- The Successful Candidates will work 100% Remotely from home and may incidentally have cause to make a trip to different States of the Nigerian Federation and West African Countries on Official Duties;
- The Successful Candidates are permitted to have a Personal Entrepreneurship Endeavor as long as the Endeavor would in no way influence the Performance and Optimum, Efficacious, and Prompt Discharge of this Job; and as long as there will be no Conflict of revenue Legally and in whatever shape or structure including as identifying with the (*’s) Intellectual Property Protection.CompanyQualifications and Experience
Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 6 Months in Any Field of Practice or Human Endeavor (NYSC experience will consider worthy experience).
- Preferred Gender:
The ideal possibility to fill every one of the opportunities are ideally Female.
Salary Plus Commission.
- Remuneration Breakdown:
Each of The Successful Candidates will procure a Commission-Only Remuneration just inside the Probationary Period;
- At the End of the Probationary Period, the Successful Candidates will be Migrated from a “Commission-Only” Remuneration Package to a “Compensation Plus Commission” Remuneration Package;
- The Successful Candidates’ Commission-Only Remuneration Packages will be paid in Daily Accrued Commission to be Settled to the Successful Candidates toward the End of Every Month;
- Total Annual Commission Value won’t be under Two Million Naira Annually and any place it falls under Two Million Naira (N2,000,000) toward the finish of every 12 Months Period, the
- will compensate for the Shortfall in Direct Payment;CompanyTotal Annual Commission might be Capped at a Maximum of Five Million Naira (N5,000,000) Annually;
- The Successful Candidates’ Annual Salary Post Probationary Period will be Three Million Naira Only (N3,000,000) Annually and will be comprehensive of Personal Income Tax, Withholding Tax, Pension RSA, Statutory Staff Insurance, Statutory
- Insurance, and Statutory Mortgage;HealthThe Probationary Period of every one of the Jobs is an underlying time of 6 months;
- The T’s and C’s of the Jobs will be liable to Review without Notice.
- Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title applied for as the subject of the mail.
Advisory: Applications will keep on being gotten past the work start date to fill other un-publicized empty positions.
: 3000000 every year
: Abeokuta, Ogun State
: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 02:00:00 GMT