Job title: Psychiatric Nurse (rpn) At Synapse Services
Job description: Synapse Services is the biggest supplier of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We give patient-focused consideration in a quiet and peaceful climate with a strong combination of Local and Internationally prepared professionals.
When life is beyond what you can bear intellectually, be have confidence you will discover expectation, backing, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We accept recuperation is an excursion not an objective and our multidisciplinary group is focused on supporting our customers in taking the first, normally generally troublesome, venture and offering constant help headed straight toward recovery.
With a group of sympathetic and exceptionally talented Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational and Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we give a scope of restorative projects intended to suit singular necessities. Established in Abuja in 2009, we are a quickly growing private assistance with 2 focuses in Abuja and one in Lagos, Anambra and Port Harcourt.
We are looking for appropriate contender to join the group in the beneath referenced position:
Job Title: Psychiatric Nurse (RPN)
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Reports to: Clinical Lead
- To function as a component of a group of clinical experts to give mental nursing care to patients, everything being equal, sex, religion and aura, while establishing a protected and helpful climate to help their psychological stability.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
The Psychiatric Nurse gives immediate and individualized nursing care to patients dependent on the use of logical nursing standards. Notwithstanding fundamental nursing care, obligations of Psychiatric Nurses incorporate (however are not restricted to):
- Assessing and arranging individualized nursing care prerequisites as far as patients.
- Developing nursing might be concerned arrangement dependent on singular patient’s needs.
- Ensuring that recognized consideration plan is carried out and assessed for all patients particularly those inside their distinguished groups.
- Ensuring that consideration given is individualized, patient-focused, proof based, and in a joint effort with different individuals from the multidisciplinary group, just as other legal and intentional associations when necessary.
- The Nurse would burn through broad pieces of the shift straightforwardly or in straightforwardly checking and assessing patient care.
- Ensuring that the quantity of patients at the mark of hand-over and take-over are accurate.
- Adequately care for patients in accordance with the nursing ethics.
- Attending multidisciplinary group gatherings, the arranging and management of case gatherings in regards to the appraisal, care, arranging, executing and assessing therapy of patients on the work on, offering guidance on release reasonable for patients.
- Administer recommended drug to patients, screen use, archive and report fittingly any reaction.
- Educate patients on the reason, measurement, and symptoms of prescription, and clarify the ramifications of refusal to take endorsed medication.
- Daily documentation of the shift’s movement as respects to patients in clinical reports, and refreshing consideration plans.
- Coordinating and administering of care staff on duty.
- Assigning shift obligations to each care staff while on shift.
- Also the Nurse will be relied upon to embrace execution examination of care staff, as coordinated by the Clinical Lead.
- Engaging in pickup of new or old customers when required.
- Observe appointed patients consistently to distinguish, decipher, and report physical and enthusiastic status or potentially designs, like assaultive or self-destructive conduct, and reaction to therapy or medication.
- The Nurse is needed to manage emergency mediation and therapy, especially for those patients who require uncommon perception or for those that are on self destruction watch.
- Inspection of patients’ rooms each morning.
- Encouraging patients to partake in remedial exercises, for example, craftsmanship therapy.
- Checking of Patient’s crucial signs daily.
- Working with the care staff to see to the individual cleanliness of patients in the morning.
- Participating in or lead individual or gathering advising meetings, family gatherings, and sporting and social treatment meetings to help patients in understanding the idea of passionate and actual issues, and to acknowledge the requirement for treatment.
- Participate in departmental and group gatherings to talk about tolerant consideration and progress, shift action, and program approaches and procedures.
- Ensuring action plan is appropriately implemented
- Ensuring that projected dinner time is appropriately implemented.
- Make Clinical introductions during clinical gatherings and ward rounds.
- Demonstrating authority via preparing partners and subordinates in a bid to improve clinical practices.
- Reporting any breech in emergency clinic strategy by patients and collaborators to the Head Nurse or Clinical lead.
- Attending to any extra duties as recommended by organization’s strategy or/and the Clinical Lead.
- Under the title of Psychiatric Nurse, the occupant must:
- Be ready and touchy to patients’ mental, enthusiastic and actual necessities and behavior.
- Analyze a circumstance and receive a course of action.
- Prepare and keep up nursing records and reports.
- Recognize and regard limits of classified information.
- Possess great correspondence skills.
- Exercise autonomous judgment in clinical emergencies.
- Demonstrate affability, tact, persistence, and compassion.
- Establish and keep up great working associations with colleagues, different offices, and organizations.
- Comply with nursing strategies, morals and program regulations.
- Understand and carry out substantial oral and composed clinical instructions.
- Be ready to work independently.
- Must be a Registered Psychiatric Nurse
- Must be medicinally and truly fit.
- Must have at least 3 years’ work insight as a Psychiatric Nurse
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to present their Applications and CV to:
Note: The subject of the email ought to be the work title-area e.g “Mental Nurse-Port Harcourt” inability to submit to this would prompt programmed preclusion.
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 00:33:27 GMT