Job title: PROTECTION SEXUAL EXPLOITATION AND ABUSE EXPERT
Company: Action contre la Faim
Job description: Votre environnement de travail
Action Against Hunger is a worldwide compassionate association focused on finishing world appetite. For right around 40 years, across almost 50 nations, we have been attempting to battle undernutrition and backing networks influenced by emergency across the globe. We complete creative, lifesaving programs in Health, Nutrition, Water, Sanitation and Hygiene, Disaster hazard decrease, Mental Health and Care Practices, Food security and Livelihoods and Social Protection.
Action Against Hunger started activities in Nigeria in 2010 in light of the great pace of persistent lack of healthy sustenance in Northern Nigeria, zeroing in on incorporated programming. In 2011, we extended our work to start carrying out nourishment improvement projects in Jigawa and in Yobe. Following the emergencies in Northeast Nigeria, we further extended our tasks to address the Nutrition, Health, Food security and vocations, WASH, and haven needs of contention influenced networks. In the year 2019 alone, our work in Nigeria contacted around 1.8 million individuals. We are operational in 11 Local Government Areas of Borno, 12 in Yobe, 6 in Jigawa and in Kano state.
Action Against Hunger Nigeria program is upheld by DFID, ECHO, GAC, OFDA, SDC, UNICEF, EU, USAID, AFD, SIDA and GFFO. The absolute spending plan added up to roughly 50 million USD in 2019. The nation group involves more than 600 staff. Other than the coordination office in Abuja, there are four state workplaces in Damaturu, Maiduguri, Dutse and Kano and four sub bases including Monguno, Potiskum, Bade and Damasak
Security, working and day to day environments :
Accommodation is given in assigned guesthouses across bases for global staff with truly open to everyday environments and helpful conveniences. Lofts are shared yet every individual will have their own bedroom.
Votre poste et vos responsabilités
Under the management of the Country Director, the PSEA Expert is needed to lead the turn of events and execution of the battle against sexual misuse and maltreatment across the mission just as fostering a mission wide methodology for PSEA.
- Ensure vital way to deal with the administration of PSEA cases guaranteeing that fitting inside control measures are in place
- Implement PSEA strategy guaranteeing all staff and Stakeholders get suitable training
- Support the improvement of an aggregate correspondence technique to bring issues to light on key PSEA messages, including the privileges of influenced populaces, the way that help and administrations are never adapted on sexual blessings, and how to submit touchy complaints;
- Deploy of ready arrangements and systems at the local area level of ACF intervention
- Finalize a particular SOP of SEA case the executives Nigeria and including reference pathway as indicated by the spaces where AAH is intervening.
You have a postgraduate certificate in one of the accompanying territories : Human Resources, Human Rights, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Health or other pertinent sociology field. You have explicit preparing on assurance against sexual brutality and misuse. You are prepared in EAS examination methodologies.
You have proficient field insight in compassionate and additionally improvement settings with applicable involvement with the field of sexual misuse and misuse. You can work with a wide assortment of partners, including between NGO coordination systems, worldwide coordination structures (for example IASC), government partners, givers, just as the UN coordination structure in country.
Excellent relational abilities. Demonstrated capacity to work freely under troublesome conditions. Fantastic assistance/preparing and limit building skills.Ability to work in a multicultural climate and to set up agreeable and viable working relationships.
Fluency in English composed/spoken is compulsory.
Vos conditions d’emploi
- 8 months fixed term contract under French legislation
- Monthly net compensation from 2450 to 2800€ upon experience
- Monthly outlay and living stipend: 515 euros net, field paid
- Monthly country remittance: 450€
- 16% of the gross month to month pay for annuity protection repayment for non-French citizens
- Transportation and convenience: Coverage of transportation expenses and visitor house
- Medical inclusion: 100% inclusion of clinical costs and bringing home insurance
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves each year, 20 RnR each year, and 215 € at each RnR period
- Training: Free and limitless admittance to the confirming e-learning stage Crossknowledge ©
ACF is resolved to individuals with handicaps and effectively battles against all types of segregation.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 02:58:16 GMT