Job title: Protection Outreach Worker At Jireh Doo Foundation (jdf)
Job description: Jireh Doo Foundation (JDF) is a non-legislative association established in 2003 and got operational around the same time. JDF’s uniqueness lies in her intercessions including backing and administrations to single ladies and their kids, vagrants and weak kids with exceptional contemplations for those stranded by HIV. JDF is in Makurdi, Benue State.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protection Outreach Worker
Location: Mafa, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Jireh Doo Foundations compassionate intercession in the North East of Nigeria ranges to a great extent across two state, Borno and Gombe states and has been working effectively in the areas of water disinfection and cleanliness (WASH), food security and job assurance and Gender Based Violence (GBV).
- Jireh Doo Foundation is looking for applicants with a four year college education or its same and at least two years of involvement chipping away at GBV issues for the execution of the Nigerian Joint reaction project in Mafa LGA space of Borno state.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The insurance outreach specialist will be mindful to composed local area assembly for all exercises to guarantee investment and ownership.
- Liaise straightforwardly with other specialist co-ops working inside the LGA and networks where the venture is carried out and work with references to other specialist co-ops (wellbeing including Mental wellbeing, Shelter, NFIs and/or legitimate suppliers, and so on) and update reference pathway
- Facilitate the setting up of data work area at the ladies and young lady’s protected space
- Contribute inside the ladies and young ladies place to the ID of in danger young ladies, young men and ladies and guarantee appropriate documentation
- Ensure Do No Harm investigation are completed and the philanthropic standards are followed to.
- Working as a feature of a group to plan and convey a scope of imaginative local area effort and commitment exercises/sensitization
- Developing and supporting positive associations with a scope of individuals, including inhabitants, local area pioneers, nearby gatherings and associations, and neighborhood authorities;
- Working as a component of a group to help and support local area drove activity around issues identified with wellbeing and prosperity, as recognized by the Protection officer.
Qualification and Experience
- A University degree or its comparable in Social Sciences, Guidance and Counseling or important fields.
- Minimum of two (2) a long time experience working with weak networks, fundamental requirements and assurance programming experience, and additionally backing programs.
- Professional preparing in Gender based violence.
- Experience in assurance mediations in accordance with helpful standards and guidelines
- Experience of working with Non-Governmental organizations.
- Proficiency in English (composed and spoken) is essential.
- Good relational abilities and capacity to lead preparing and awareness
- Computer skills.
- Good self-association and fundamental administration skills.
- Knowledge of the neighborhood dialects Kanuri and Hausa.
- Must have the option to keep up confidentiality.
- Female competitors are preferred.
- Familiarity with Monitoring and Evaluation and UN-subsidized undertakings desired.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to focus on and handle different assignments simultaneously.
- Advanced PC abilities, including the capacity to type rapidly and to utilize Microsoft Office items, email, and internet.
- Ability to keep up privacy for delicate issues or tasks and use judgment to execute obligations and responsibilities.
- Sensitive to social contrasts and a comprehension of the political and moral issues encompassing HIV contaminations subcontractors, and beneficiaries of assistance.
- Fluency in English and Hausa (composed and spoken).
- Knowledge of wellbeing programs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Applications ought to be in English and incorporate the following:
- A inspiration letter in which you clarify why you are keen on the position and how you meet the characteristics and capabilities criteria
- Concise and exact CV. The CV ought to incorporate data about your capability, pertinent instructional classes, Work insight, name and contact subtleties of 3 significant references.
- We thank candidates for their premium in the position nonetheless; just shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Candidates going after the above job should take note of that Reference checks will be done particularly on PSEA, and Job capability/suitability.
Location: Mafa, Borno State
Job date: Thu, 10 Jun 2021 23:35:41 GMT