Job title: Project Manager Job at Cooperazione Internazionale
Company: Cooperazione Internazionale
Job description: Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an Italian helpful non-legislative association established in Milan in 1965. COOPI intends to help the world’s most unfortunate to improve their admittance to medical care, food, and monetary security, and to conquer their exceptional weakness to wars, common contentions and cataclysmic events. For a very long time of long haul backing and consistent presence in the field, COOPI has been occupied with breaking the pattern of neediness and reacting to explicit crises in various areas, including Food Security, Humanitarian Aid, Health, Socio-Economical Services, Water and Sanitation, Human Rights, Education and Training, Migrations and Sustainable Energy
We are selecting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Project Manager – DRR
Job Location: Sokoto with field visits to Kaduna
Duration: a year (renewable)
Reports to: The Head of Mission/Program Manager
- COOPI began its activities in North-East Nigeria in July 2014 to complete a fast assessment of the most pertinent requirements endured by the Internally Displaced People (IDPs) uprooted by the food emergency and the Boko Haram revolt in the Lake Chad Basin.
- COOPI’s point is to help the most essential and squeezing needs of networks influenced by the contention. COOPI is giving a multi-sectoral crisis reaction to the IDPs, returnees and have populace zeroed in on food security, nourishment, insurance and training. COOPI primary space of intercession is Yobe State and Borno state and extending our projects to North West of Nigeria.
Purpose of the Role
The Project Manager/Consortium Coordinator is:
- Responsible for the general exercises’ arranging, execution and revealing of the ECHO Disaster Risk Reduction projects ;
- Directly appointed to, and mindful of the management of all coordinations, HR, monetary and by and large working viewpoints for his projects.
- Under the immediate management of the Head of Mission and in connect with the Program Manager, gives by and large administrative oversight to the ECHO subsidized Disaster Risk Reduction undertaking and supports project execution team;
- Leads the viable execution of the Consortium’s administration, guaranteeing clear correspondence and announcing connections among COOPI and outer accomplices, including the donor;
- Ensures cross departmental coordination including consortium accomplices’ segments like struggle, assurance and early admonition systems;
- Works with consortium accomplices to keep up and update project execution plan;
- In participation and cooperative energy with the task staff, plans and screens the Disaster Risk Reduction exercises’ advancement, in consistence with the contributor guidelines with giver’s and COOPI’s methods, and with the particular Project Structure and Reporting Lines definition, utilizing the monetary instruments furnished by the organization;
- In joint effort with the Program Manager and Head of Base, readies all the proper correspondence and agreement change demands (ex. spending adjustment) of the project;
- Works intimately with Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning head to guarantee oversight for all checking and assessment across all exercises and implementation.
- Monitors the precision and productivity of activities;
- Puts set up and continues in responsibility recipients input’s mechanism.
Admin/Finance and Logistics Aspects:
- In joint effort with the Administrative and the Logistics group, plans and screens the uses in accordance with the undertaking’s execution needs;
- Ensures consistence with the asset and ideal satisfaction of venture’s announcing requirements;
- In participation with the Program Manager, concludes the information given by the group and supports the readiness, in consistence with the cutoff times, of the account reports expected by the contributors and by the partners;
- Liaises with coordinations/acquirement group to guarantee the merchandise bought for the undertaking, support updates of the stock and assurance the admiration of the approaches and guidelines.
- Represents COOPI with the neighborhood/State specialists and partners;
- In cooperation with the Program Manager and in collaboration with the particular revealing lines of the tasks, advances and oversees relations with the nearby government organizations, NGOs, and other neighborhood accomplices accessible in the area.
- In coordination with the Administrative group, upholds in employing of new staff straightforwardly identified with the task and directs staff appraisals;
- Upholds COOPI’s central goal and Charter of Values;
- Supervises the general viability and proficiency of the staff.
- Ensures wellbeing of staff and recipients and work intimately with COOPI Security Manager and Logistic team;
- Works intimately with Social Protection master to drive basic appraisal during beginning stage including pattern, market and worth chain appraisal and planning exercises;
- Works intimately with Protection Program group to guarantee insurance mainstreaming;
- Ensures smooth administration of COOPI base in Sokoto;
- Follows and authorizes all COOPI sets of accepted rules and strategies (universally and in-country).
- Master’s certificate in Humanitarian/Development Studies/Social Sciences or any connected field;
- At least 5 years with INGO on Disaster Risk Reduction, Social Protection, Conflict Management and Peace Building;
- Experience in overseeing ECHO subsidized projects;
- Excellent in composed and communicated in English;
- Expertise in environmental change, clashes, social union, wellbeing nets programs;
- Data assortment, examination, and report writing;
- Demonstrated achievement in local area versatile projects and in fact strong limit building and local area based DRR components;
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications abilities (Excel, Word, Power point, Emails, Skype, Web researchers).
- Excellent relational abilities, quiet, with an excellent of working in between social climate ;
- Team player, viable communicator, fruitful arbitrator, imaginative and scientific mastermind and dynamic learner;
- Proven premium and obligation to helpful and improvement standards and an obvious comprehension of contention/post struggle improvement contexts;
- Proven capacity to focus on errands and meet deadlines;
- Ability to work successfully under unpleasant conditions like weighty jobs, and deadlines;
- Knowledge of and adherence to COOPI Code of Conduct, comprehends other global advancement guidelines.
- We empower worldwide staff effectively in the country to apply.
- We maintain whatever authority is needed to close the opening before the application shutting date, when an adequate number of utilizations have been received.
Location: Sokoto, Sokoto State
Job date: Wed, 05 May 2021 01:35:24 GMT