Job title: Project Manager – Food Security/Livelihood At Coopi – Cooperazione Internazionale
Job description: Cooperazione Internazionale (COOPI) is an Italian compassionate non-legislative association established in Milan in 1965. COOPI means to help the world’s least fortunate to improve their admittance to medical services, food, and monetary security, and to conquer their extraordinary weakness to wars, common struggles and cataclysmic events. For a very long time of long haul backing and consistent presence in the field, COOPI has been occupied with breaking the pattern of neediness and reacting to explicit crises in various areas, including Food Security, Humanitarian Aid, Health, Socio-Economical Services, Water and Sanitation, Human Rights, Education and Training, Migrations and Sustainable Energy.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager – Food Security/Livelihood
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State with field outings to Gashua
Duration: 9 months
Starting Date: ASAP
Description of the Project
Yobe Food Security and Livelihood improvement for Resilience Building Project. The undertaking has two targets:
- Early Recovery and Livelihood Sector: to improve admittance to framework and essential social administrations through restoration and reproduction of public assistance facilities;
- Support vocation stabilization.
The general venture objective is to add to strength building and to decrease undernutrition through jobs exercises with weak IDPs, returnees and have networks influenced by the emergency in Yobe State.
Purpose of the Role
The Project Manager is:
- Responsible for the general exercises’ arranging, execution and announcing of Livelihoods projects ;
- Directly doled out to, and capable of the oversight of all coordinations, HR, monetary and by and large working angles for his projects.
Reports to the Head of Mission/Program Manager
- Under the immediate management of the Head of Mission and in interface with the Program Manager, gives in general administrative oversight to business task and backing job project execution team;
- Ensures cross-departmental coordination with WFP food security and occupation component;
- Works with benefactor and program group to keep up and update livelihoods execution plan;
- In participation and cooperative energy with the task staff, plans and screens the job exercises’ advancement, in consistence with the contributor guidelines with giver’s and COOPI’s systems, and with the particular Project Structure and Reporting Lines definition, utilizing the monetary instruments furnished by the organization;
- In joint effort with the Program Manager and Head of Base, readies all the proper correspondence and agreement change demands (ex. spending alteration) of the project;
- Monitors the exactness and proficiency of activities;
- Puts set up and continues in responsibility recipients input’s mechanism.
Admin/Finance and Logistics Aspects:
- In joint effort with the Administrative and the Logistics group, plans and screens the consumptions in accordance with the undertaking’s execution needs;
- Ensures consistence with the asset and ideal satisfaction of venture’s announcing requirements;
- In participation with the Program Manager, concludes the information given by the group and supports the planning, in consistence with the cutoff times, of the story reports expected by the givers and by the partners;
- Liaise with coordinations/acquisition group to guarantee the products bought for the venture, support updates of the stock and assurance the admiration of the arrangements and guidelines.
- Represents COOPI with the neighborhood/State specialists and partners;
- In cooperation with the Program Manager and in collaboration with the particular detailing lines of the ventures, advances and oversees relations with the nearby government establishments, NGOs, and other nearby accomplices accessible in the area.
- In coordination with the Administrative group, upholds in recruiting of new staff straightforwardly identified with the venture and directs staff appraisals;
- Upholds COOPI’s main goal and Charter of Values;
- Supervises the general adequacy and effectiveness of the staff.
- Performs some other obligations as mentioned by the supervisor;
- Executes some other assignment important to great and opportune fruition of the ventures, recognized in shared agreement;
- Supports the Program Manager to investigate occupation program extension and fundraising;
- Follows and authorizes all COOPI implicit rules and approaches (around the world and in-country).
- Master’s certificate in Humanitarian/Development Studies/Social Sciences or any connected field;
- At least 3 years of working experience Livelihoods/FSL space of intervention;
- Expertise in maintainable jobs, on-ranch and off-ranch livelihoods, specifically: information assortment, examination, and report composing including post-distribution checking (PDM);
- Excellent in composed and communicated in English;
- Proven obligation to responsibility practices;
- Excellent Microsoft Office applications abilities (Excel, Word, Power point, Emails, Skype, Web researchers);
- Knowledge of and adherence to COOPI Code of Conduct, comprehends other global improvement guidelines.
- Proven capacity to focus on errands and meet deadlines;
- Ability to design, put together work, convey and reports viably (both recorded as a hard copy and verbally);
- Team player, viable communicator, effective arbitrator, imaginative and insightful mastermind, dynamic student, ready to work in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent relational abilities, quiet, with a fair of working in between social environment;
- Ability to work successfully under upsetting conditions like hefty jobs, and deadlines.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers should:
- We empower worldwide staff effectively in the country to apply.
- We maintain all authority to close the opening preceding the application shutting date, when an adequate number of utilizations have been received.
Location: Damaturu, Yobe State
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 06:07:04 GMT