Job title: Project Lead
Company: FHI 360
Job description: Company portrayal FHI 360 is a worldwide not-for-profit attempting to improve the wellbeing and prosperity of individuals in the United States and around the world.
Job Ad and Profile Description
Position : Project Lead
The Project Lead will give the executives oversight, initiative and specialized help to the EpiC Activity 1 focal and state (Bayelsa, Edo, Lagos) office groups in the space of PMTCT, clinical consideration/ART and regenerative wellbeing. S/he drives the plan and arranges administrations expected to carry out top notch care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and regenerative wellbeing/family arranging administrations (RH/FP) both at office and local area settings.
Duties and responsibilities:
Provide specialized initiative and specialized help identified with clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning systems and approaches at the office level. Facilitate the plan and execution of HIV clinical consideration/ART, PMTCT, conceptive wellbeing/family arranging techniques in field-level tasks and projects. Give specialized help with HIV/AIDS clinical administration and PMTCT limit working to handle programs. Add to advancement of exercises gained from projects and undertakings identified with clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, across the continuum of mind and apply these exercises to change existing and improve the plan of new projects. Address FHI 360/Nigeria to benefactors and government authorities on issues of clinical administration of HIV/AIDS. Stay educated on momentum programs in the field of clinical administration of HIV/AIDS and related improvement field by evaluating flow writing and stay caution to any ramifications of such experience and examination for division exercises. Take an interest being developed of and screens work plans and financial plans; guarantees fitting degrees of specialized help with program activities; facilitates accomplice endeavors in program execution; guarantees proper program observing and exact monetary and automatic answering to the Country Office. Supports the arrangement of an effective operational help for project execution through solid monetary and regulatory administration. Foster idea papers and exploration papers to improve or potentially expand existing examinations in the administration of HIV/AIDS exercises. Perform different obligations as assigned.
Required profile for work promotion : Project Lead
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of wellbeing and advancement programs in agricultural nations by and large and Nigeria specifically.
- Clinical the executives and preparing experience and capacity to see full scope of issues around the clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, including arrangement of ART.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings.
- Sensitivity to social contrasts and comprehension of the social, political and moral issues encompassing HIV infections.
- Ability to cooperate with other people and to create and keep up similarity among project staff, subcontractors, advisors and beneficiaries of assistance.
- Ability to address FHI/Nigeria to benefactors, government authorities and the NGO community.
- Ability to oversee tight cutoff times and convey high volumes of work with insignificant supervision.
- High level of capability in composed and communicated in English correspondence, remembering show and preparing skills.
- Proven capacity for administering staff.
- Well-created PC skills.
- Ability to go inside Nigeria 25% time.
- PhD or graduate degree in general wellbeing with 7-9 years’ involvement with far reaching HIV/AIDS counteraction care and treatment programs.
- MB.BS/MD or comparative degree with 5 to 7 years applicable involvement in any event 5 years reformist experience working in the wellbeing or improvement field in Nigeria.
- Or MS/MA in sociology, general wellbeing or related field, MPH liked, and at least 7-9 years pertinent involvement in global advancement programs which incorporates 5 years significant administrative experience.
- Or BS/BA in sociology, general wellbeing or related field, with at least 9-11 years important involvement in worldwide advancement programs which incorporates 5 years of pertinent administrative experience.
- A least of 5 years’ involvement with care and treatment for HIV/AIDS particularly with ARV program.
- Possession of a MPH or post advanced education in a connected field is required.
- Proven experience in project improvement, arranging and working with specialized training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public area wellbeing framework and NGOs and CBOs is profoundly desirable.
This work posting sums up the primary obligations of the work. It neither recommends nor limits the specific undertakings that might be relegated to do these obligations. This report ought not be understood at all to address an agreement of work. The board maintains all authority to audit and change this archive at any time.
FHI 360 is an equivalent chance and governmental policy regarding minorities in society manager whereby we don’t participate in rehearses that oppress any individual utilized or looking for business dependent on race, shading, religion, sex, sexual direction, sex personality, public or ethnic beginning, age, conjugal status, physical or mental inability, secured Veteran status, or some other trademark ensured under pertinent law.
Job standards for work advertisement : Project Lead Job classification :
IT, new technologies
Health, drug store, emergency clinics, clinical equipment
Employment type :
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 22:41:10 GMT