Job title: Project Lead At Fhi 360
Job description: FHI 360 is a charitable human advancement association devoted to improving lives in enduring manners by progressing incorporated, privately determined arrangements. Our staff remembers specialists for wellbeing, training, nourishment, climate, financial turn of events, common society, sexual orientation, youth, exploration and innovation – making a remarkable blend of capacities to address the present interrelated improvement challenges. FHI 360 serves in excess of 70 nations and all U.S. states and territories.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Lead
Requisition – 2021200868
Job Type: Full time
Supervisor: EpiC Technical Director/Country Director
- The Project Lead will give the executives oversight, authority and specialized help to the EpiC Activity 1 focal and state (Bayelsa, Edo, Lagos) office groups in the space of PMTCT, clinical consideration/ART and regenerative health.
- S/he drives the plan and organizes administrations expected to carry out top notch care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and regenerative wellbeing/family arranging administrations (RH/FP) both at office and local area settings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide specialized initiative and specialized help identified with clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning techniques and approaches at the office level.
- Coordinate the plan and execution of HIV clinical consideration/ART, PMTCT, regenerative wellbeing/family arranging procedures in field-level undertakings and programs.
- Provide specialized help with HIV/AIDS clinical administration and PMTCT limit working to field programs.
- Contribute to advancement of exercises gained from projects and ventures identified with clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, across the continuum of mind and apply these exercises to alter existing and improve the plan of new programs.
- Represent FHI 360/Nigeria to benefactors and government authorities on issues of clinical administration of HIV/AIDS.
- Remain educated on ebb and flow programs in the field of clinical administration of HIV/AIDS and related improvement field by investigating momentum writing and stay alarm to any ramifications of such experience and examination for division activities.
- Participate being developed of and screens work plans and spending plans; guarantees suitable degrees of specialized help with program tasks; facilitates accomplice endeavors in program execution; guarantees fitting system observing and precise monetary and automatic answering to the Country Office.
- Supports the arrangement of a proficient operational help for project execution through strong monetary and authoritative management.
- Develop idea papers and exploration papers to improve and additionally broaden existing investigations in the administration of HIV/AIDS exercises. Perform different obligations as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- PhD or graduate degree in general wellbeing with 7-9 years’ involvement with extensive HIV/AIDS avoidance care and treatment programs.
- MB.BS/MD or comparable degree with 5 to 7 years significant involvement in any event 5 years reformist experience working in the wellbeing or advancement field in Nigeria.
- Or MS/MA in sociology, general wellbeing or related field, MPH liked, and at least 7-9 years pertinent involvement in global improvement programs which incorporates 5 years applicable administrative experience.
- Or BS/BA in sociology, general wellbeing or related field, with at least 9-11 years important involvement in worldwide advancement programs which incorporates 5 years of applicable administrative experience.
- A least of 5 years experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS particularly with ARV program.
- Possession of a MPH or post advanced education in a connected field is required.
- Proven experience in project improvement, arranging and working with specialized training.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public area wellbeing framework and NGOs and CBOs is exceptionally desirable.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of wellbeing and advancement programs in agricultural nations when all is said in done and Nigeria specifically.
- Clinical the executives and preparing experience and capacity to see full scope of issues around the clinical administration of HIV/AIDS, including arrangement of ART.
- Knowledge of Nigerian clinical setting, including government and non-government settings.
- Sensitivity to social contrasts and comprehension of the social, political and moral issues encompassing HIV infections.
- Ability to cooperate with other people and to create and keep up similarity among project staff, subcontractors, advisors and beneficiaries of assistance.
- Ability to address FHI/Nigeria to benefactors, government authorities and the NGO community.
- Ability to oversee tight cutoff times and convey high volumes of work with insignificant supervision.
- High level of capability in composed and communicated in English correspondence, remembering show and preparing skills.
- Proven capacity for managing staff.
- Well-created PC skills.
- Ability to go inside Nigeria 25% time.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified applicants ought to:
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 07:18:17 GMT