Job title: Project HOPE Nigeria Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now
Job description: Project HOPE Nigeria (in any case alluded to People-to-People Health Foundation Nigeria) is an enlisted non-benefit, non-legislative association working in Nigeria in spaces of HIV and AIDS, Tuberculosis, OVC, RMNCAH and Malaria mediation administrations. We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Consultant – Child Protection Systems (Mapping and Assessment)
Job ID: req708
Type of Contract: Consultancy
Duration: 20 Days (incorporates 3 days Training Facilitation)
Date: June – July 2021
- The Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is right now executing the Integrated Child Health and Social Services Award (ICHSSA) in Lagos State, in organization with Project HOPE and FHI360, with help from the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and as a team with the Lagos State Ministry of Youth and Social Development (MYSD).
- The project is at present being carried out in ten (10) LGAs in Lagos State and spotlights on giving sex touchy HIV administrations, exhaustive wellbeing and social administrations to Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC), through association with Community Based Organizations (CBOs).
- The project has a reason to offer types of assistance to vagrants and weak youngsters (OVC) while reinforcing government frameworks to satisfactorily react and arrange these execution exercises. A significant target of this task is to give care and backing administrations to weak kids and their families, particularly those tainted and influenced by HIV.
- The Consultant will work with the ARFH ICHSSA 2 group, CBOs and the ten central neighborhood governments to lead an evaluation and examination of the social assistance labor force which will help educate chiefs on approaches and extents of training and distribution in Lagos State.
- The objective of this appraisal is to work with a comprehension of the current status of the Child Protection Systems, arrangements, assets and constructions at State, LGA and Community levels to guarantee that the labor force is all around arranged, created and upheld to offer the greatest types of assistance to youngsters, their guardians and families.
- Based on the audit and appraisal, the Consultant will work with LGA and ARFH ICHSSA project faculty in creating proper methods for programs working with kids and teenagers, create/adjust a general venture Child Safeguarding Policy, plan and carry out preparing of CP work area officials to guarantee comprehension and consistence with worldwide principles and best practices. Endless supply of preparing, LGA and other task faculty will show practices and information steady with center youngster assurance abilities. At long last, the Consultant will foster apparatuses to prepare LGA CP work area officials on center kid security capabilities, case the board frameworks and detailing/reaction mechanisms.
- Objective 1: Assess gauge of CP work area official’s information on, and consistence with, kid assurance norms. The specialist will talk with key staff on broad information and will survey basic episodes and reactions in the course of the most recent a half year. The specialist will likewise survey inside announcing frameworks for misuse and disregard, for basic occurrences, and for confidentiality.
- Objective 2: In discussion with ARFH ICHSSA group, order a SOP on accepted procedures for Children in Conflict with the Law.
- Objective 3: Review current approaches and methods set up for projects with a critical assistance part zeroing in on kids or youths. (UNICEF, Save the Children and other crisis insurance projects, Juvenile Justice program, ladies and youngsters security program.)
- Objective 4: Develop educational plan for kid insurance guidelines preparing with materials explicit to Nigeria, and dependent on holes in staff information, perspectives and practice recognized before in the assessment.
- Objective 5: Train applicable staff at State and LGA level on kid insurance best practices and procedures.
- Objective 6: Conduct a half-day synergistic workshop along with M&E staff on assessment of kid security projects.
- Objective 7: Incorporate proposed changes into ARFH ICHSSA arrangements and methodology so they are consistent with global norms and best practices
- Conduct direction on kid insurance/assurance mainstreaming.
- Assess pattern of CP work area officials on their consistence with kid insurance and crisis standards
- Review current composed approaches and techniques to decide holes in strategies and procedures.
- Develop educational plan with dynamic preparing strategies, to incorporate discourse, conceptualizing, bunch conversation, and talk, just as preparing materials and tests of preparing plan that can be utilized by the staff as per their designated groups.
- Implement organized preparing on center kid insurance norms and best practices in assistance provision
- Develop and course Child Safeguarding Policy for all staff individuals, Consultants, volunteers, guests, LG Child Protection Officers, etc
- Work with ARFH ICHSSA specialized and M&E group where necessary
- Handover the aftereffects of the preparation, to guarantee project continuity
- Compile kid insurance standards writing survey (or SOPs) to reference as needed
- Determine any covering/cross-cutting issues between kid assurance standards and adolescent equity principles.
- Education and experience: Social work or related field and broad involvement with kid security, adolescent government assistance framework, lawful administrations for minors, or other important experience. Preparing and instructing experience will be useful for this position
- Expertise in the strategies and practices laid out in UNICEF’s Minimum Standards for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action and the Child Protection Working Group’s Child Protection in Emergencies Competency Framework
- Ability to verbalize and clarify youngster security center standards and practices to a non-master crowd and guarantee their comprehension of those subjects, just as guaranteeing that the students are capable in carrying out those standards and practices
- Experience surveying NGO staff’s adherence to kid insurance guidelines and leading kid assurance preparing, training, and coaching utilizing participatory and down to earth methodologies
- Ability to survey the requirements of members during the preparation encounter and adjust use of topics as appropriate
- Fluent in English
- Assessment and preparing of ARFH ICHSSA and LG faculty on kid assurance standards
- Review of ARFH ICHSSA inner approaches and systems to decide consistence with UNICEF Child Protection standards
- Review of interior arrangements and techniques for announcing misuse and disregard, and other basic incidents
- Assessment report on program staff limit on kid assurance and kid insurance in crises (CPiE) principles and programming
- Modify or adjust existing preparing educational plan on kid assurance and CPiE with facilitator’s manual, member’s manual, PowerPoint introductions, pre-and post-test structures, preparing assessment sheet, and preparing assets checklist
- Training report on the CP and CPiE preparing and limit building exercises completed with program staff
- Digital and printed copies of materials developed and additionally shared during evaluations and preparing classes, to aid coherence of program implementation
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their Cover Letter, CV, and rundown of three references to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: nineteenth June, 2021
Note: In your introductory letter, you ought to depict your involvement with the kid security field and your experience performing comparable appraisals and trainings for NGO staff.
Anybody requesting that you pay cash to plan your meeting or offer you occupation might be a trick
Job date: Fri, 18 Jun 2021 22:13:53 GMT