Job title: Project Coordinator KCC
Company: Plan International
Job description: Working along with kids, youngsters, allies and accomplices, we take a stab at a simply world, handling the main drivers of the difficulties young ladies and weak kids face. We have been constructing incredible organizations for youngsters for more than 80 years and are presently dynamic in excess of 70 nations, driving changes by and by and strategy at nearby, public and worldwide levels utilizing our range, insight and information. Plan International is enlisted in Nigeria with the Corporate Affairs Commission.
Deadline for application accommodation: second June, 2021.
The position holder is in general mindful to lead the Kimberly Clark Kotex Menstrual Hygiene project in Bauchi state and working intimately with the State and LGA government authorities, accomplice and different partners for conveyance of value project brings about line with giver and state expectations.
Dimensions of the Role
The Project Coordinator will guarantee ideal conveyance of task mediations and results, including supporting to project the board. Will add to consistence to benefactor prerequisites. Guarantee sexual orientation balance and youngster shielding mainstreaming in the undertaking execution cycle. Give ordinary and opportune venture and monetary report of the undertaking. The Project facilitator will likewise work intimately with other help divisions including coordinations, account, MEAL and HR to guarantee appropriate acquisition, guaging and enlistment/staff management.
- Oversee the turn of events, accommodation and execution of the quarterly and yearly work plans.
- Oversee the turn of events, accommodation and refreshing of month to month, quarterly and different reports on the project.
- Lead execution of Social Behavior change correspondence segment of the venture, including advancement, printing and distribution of IEC materials and web-based media engagements.
- Lead on the set up and execution of the juvenile companion teacher programme.
- Ensure normal vital commitment including working with coordination gatherings to advance undertaking perceivability and supportability and neighborhood proprietorship by stakeholders.
- Lead on ordinary PMF audits to follow progress and work with benefactor and different partners to guarantee conveyance of value results.
- Oversee program quality as per Plan International and Donor strategies and best practices.
- Build on existing and look for new collaborations for promotion at LGA level, specialized working gatherings and other for a.
- Lead on the improvement of information the board content from project cycles, learnings and results.
- Ensure solid participation and coordination with Gender Equality and Child shielding units to guarantee all writing computer programs is delicate to and, where conceivable, effectively decreasing insurance hazards among weak populace groups.
- Ensure people group association in all periods of the task cycle.
- Liaise with applicable partners to guarantee program quality and arrangement to worldwide, public and Plan International standards.
- Conducting above assignments and some other errands mentioned by BORN CE Program director and Head of Social Development Programmes.
Finance, Admin and Logistics
- Monitor and oversee program consumption and spending plans, guaranteeing assets are ideally used and going through is in accordance with Plan International monetary methodology and Donor requirements.
- Follow up and guarantee that solicitations and supporting records are precise, steady and submitted ideal to contributor and Plan International Nigeria Country office.
- Lead in month to month monetary survey or use against program plan and execute amendments as required.
- Liaise with pertinent associates, through composed intending to guarantee productive and convenient acquirement and utilization of provisions essential for the smooth running of the programme.
Monitoring and assessment
- Monitor and measure the advancement of undertaking exercises and making a vital move accordingly.
- Conduct ideal routine action quality observing exercises, including field-website guarantee information is partaken in an ideal style with the Country Office M and E manager.
- Ensure program conveyance is in accordance with, and adds to accomplishment of results in the endorsed Performance the executives framework.
- Support to M and E group in leading need evaluation, information and data assortment for current projects and for the advancement of future proposal.
- Ensure successful systems administration and coordination with significant partners, like Government specialists, different NGOs, and applicable Agencies working in the Health/SRH/feminine cleanliness the executives space in Bauchi state.
- Participate and address in state accomplice discussion and other fora.
- Support ideal enrollment to fill empty positions, and new staff selected are accepted and prepared according to the requirements of the program and the organisation.
- Nurture camaraderie on the project.
- Regular survey of venture staff execution and ideal criticism to address staff performance.
- Ensure that all staff on the undertaking know about and consent to Plan International’s Nigeria approaches and procedures.
- Ensure that all staff are given the fundamental help and exhortation to do their duties.
- Ensure the undertaking group do their work as per Plan International’s security Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the Security Management Plan (SMP).
- Assist the Security administrator with security investigation through the sharing of significant security data gathered through field work.
- Participate in the modification of SOPs and the SMP when vital and other security related obligations when necessary.
- Provide wellbeing and security the executives for all staff on the field in regard to execution exercises concurring Plan International Security Standard Operating Procedures.
Technical mastery, abilities and knowledge
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 year or more experience offering specialized help to wellbeing particularly SRHR and Menstrual cleanliness the board projects in Nigeria, ideally in Northern Nigeria.
- University schooling in clinical sciences or related course. A postgraduate education, for example, MPH, MSc in International Development or applicable wellbeing field will be an additional advantage.
- Experience in using social conduct correspondence and juvenile companion training approaches will be a plus.
- A history of useful association with nearby accomplices, including from government, conventional initiative, and common society
- Demonstrated information and foundation in local area preparation and commitment on SRHR/MHM projects.
- Demonstrated critical thinking abilities, joint effort experience, innovativeness and eagerness to innovate
- Experience drafting project announcing and checking project progress
- Excellent composed and communicated in English language skills
- Knowledge of Hausa language favored yet not required
Skills and Knowledge
- Basic monetary and regulatory skills
- Communicates unmistakably and successfully proper to the audience
- Possession of good report composing skills
- Passion for learning and development.
- Good PC proficiency skills.
- Team player
- Provides great and sufficient authoritative help to empower the undertaking meet its concurred program outcomes.
- Actively looks for help in tending to troubles in execution of duties.
Plan International Nigeria is an equivalent chance boss and doesn’t segregate based on race, religion, sex or inabilities. Plan International Nigeria is completely dedicated to kid insurance to keep kids from all types of misuse. Ladies are unequivocally urged to apply.
Location: Bauchi, Bauchi State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 05:05:39 GMT