Job title: Projection Coordinator
Company: FHI 360
Job description: Place Title: Projection Coordinator
Location: Ogoja, Cross River Province with frequent travels to Taraba Province
Supervisor: Associate Managing director, Special Projects
Guide field activities for rolling out COVID-19 response for Republic of Cameroon refugees and vulnerable populations in Cross River and Taraba Province.
- Liaise with NPHCDA, NCDC, FMOH, UNHCR, Cross River Province Ministry building of Health, Taraba Province Ministry building of Health, SPHCDA and other stakeholders to plan the implementation programme for the projection.
- Liaise with NPHCDA, NCDC, FMOH, UNHCR, Cross River Province Ministry building of Health, Taraba Province Ministry building of Health, SPHCDA and other stakeholders to adapt guidelines on Infection prevention and command, COVID-19 instance direction, critical aid and vaccine roll out to the Republic of Cameroon refugee state of affairs in Cross River and Taraba States
- Conduct trainings on infection prevention and command, instance direction and critical aid for wellness workers
- Conduct trainings on public wellness emergencies for LGA and province level wellness choice makers in Cross River and Taraba Province states
- Plan and implement risk communication and community engagement strategies for Republic of Cameroon refugees and host communities in Cross River and Taraba States
- Constitute LGA level Public Health Emergency Operations Centers
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders and border communities to set upwardly community based point-of-entry surveillance
EXPERTISE AND COMPLEXITY:
- Must have demonstrable experience working with National level stakeholders such as NCDC, NPHCDA, FMOH, Global Fund CCM on core pillars of the COVID-19 response
- Must have strong experience in designing and implementing the continuum of aid for COVID-19
- Must have good knowledge on how to adapt existing wellness services to COVID-19 state of affairs
- Must have good knowledge of wellness direction information systems used in Nigeria (SORMAS, DHIS 2)
- Must have experience in leading multi-cultural teams
- Demonstrable capacity to work with minimal supervision and under hard conditions
- Must have strong understanding of the wellness systems in Cross River and Taraba Province
- Have demonstrable capacity to initiate and maintain engagement with donors
- Have demonstrable familiarity with program direction
TYPE AND NATURE OF CONTACTS:
Interact with colleagues both in the HQ, Country and regional offices, Communicate with regional stakeholders and other public officials clearly and politely. Communicate and provide information to the squad, FHI Headquarters and occasional external contacts with tact and accuracy.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- MBBS/MD/PhD or similar grade with 3-5 years’ relevant experience with international evolution programs which includes 5 years’ experience with Health program planning and implementation at the community or province level, administration and compliance of a field-based international evolution or humanitarian program; full general program direction experience required.
- Or MS/MA in social scientific discipline, public wellness, statistics or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience with international evolution programs which includes 5 years’ experience with Health program planning and implementation at the community or province level working with public and NGO sectors.
- Or BS/BA in social scientific discipline, public wellness or related field, with a minimum of 7-9 years’ relevant experience with international evolution programs which includes 5 years’ experience with Health program planning and implementation at the community or province level working with public sector and NGO.
- Experience with providing wellness and non – wellness interventions strongly preferred.
- Must be fluent in English Linguistic communication.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in whatever way to correspond a contract of work. Direction reserves the right to review and revise this document at whatever time.
FHI 360 is an whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against whatever individual employed or seeking work based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected experienced status, or whatever other characteristic protected under relevant law.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and wellness of its workforce through a , professional person evolution and policies and programs that back up a salubrious work/life balance. Bring together our global workforce to create a positive difference for others — and yourself.
Please click to go along searching FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Expected salary: Remuneration is Appealing
Location: Calabar, Cross River Province
Job date: Thu, 07 Oct 2021 05:16:14 GMT