Job title: Project Assistant
Company: Co-Creation Hub
Job description: Company Description
Co-creation Hub is Africa’s driving innovation advancement biological system manufacturer determined to speed up the use of science, innovation and social capital for financial thriving across Africa.
Our command is to construct a considerable development environment with a profoundly established organization, developing key associations and down to earth industry expertise that can uphold business visionaries and trailblazers in building smart, significant and adaptable arrangements. From our areas in Lagos, Abuja, Ijebu Ode (in Nigeria), Nairobi (Kenya) and Kigali (Rwanda), we have constructed a dynamic local area of more than 81,000 individuals and then some and have upheld to an arrangement of more than 120 beginning phase adventures including Lifebank, Ushahidi, Riby, BudgIT, Stutern, Kopo, Sendy, mFarm, Wecyclers and numerous more.
We are selecting a conscientious Project Assistant to help endeavors at an Incubation Center of Excellence in Ibadan, Nigeria. The job holder will be liable for supporting the Project and focus chief, drawing in partners and guaranteeing courses of events are followed to.
Project Monitoring and detailing
- Monitor the advancement of the middle’s exercises; create and keep up with records, recording and profiling frameworks and liaise with the middle supervisor to help their progress.
- Develop drafts and add to last composed material including reports, outlines and amalgamations of data emerging from research.
- Apply quantitative or potentially subjective examination procedures to the assortment, investigation and understanding of data.
- Keep a file for all task archives and give it when needed.
- Provide direct help to the Project Manager on all parts of the Center.
- Support the everyday work of the Center to colleagues depending on the situation (for example give criticism on reports and additionally talks with, draft records, assist draw with excursion key topics from information and have the option to work with limited scope preparing sessions).
- Liaise with focus accomplices, including personnel and staff and local area partners.
- Organize, join in and add to the Center’s events.
- Bachelors Degree in instruction, sociologies, policy implementation, correspondence, or any connected field.
- Having 3+ long periods of pertinent involvement with a task the board job or comparative position.
- Having 3+ long stretches of important involvement with partner the executives/engagement.
- Experience working adequately with and understanding the requirements of socially and ethnically assorted populations.
- Proven abilities in project management
- Knowledge of office programming bundles (MS Word, Excel).
- Good interchanges and relational abilities with regard for details.
- Excellent scientific abilities; with the capacity to recover, sort out and dissect data from an assortment of sources.
- Excellent arranging and authoritative abilities to guarantee cutoff times are met, with the capacity to focus on responsibility without close supervision.
What we offer
- Paid time off
- A profoundly collective group climate that will uphold your expert and individual growth
- Work close by incredible talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for profession development and training.
- Interaction with industry pioneers and ground breaking people.
- A opportunity to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Location: Abuja, FCT – Ijebu Ode, Ogun State
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 02:19:49 GMT