Job title: Project Assistant Job at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
Company: Co-Creation Hub
Job description: CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-brooding space being intended to be a multi-utilitarian, multi-reason space where work to catalyze inventive social tech adventures happen. The HUB is a spot for technologists, social business visionaries, government, tech organizations, sway financial backers and programmers in and around Lagos to co-make new answers for the numerous social issues in Nigeria.
We are enlisting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Project Assistant
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- We are enrolling a conscientious Project Assistant to help endeavors at an Incubation Center of Excellence in Ibadan, Nigeria.
- The job holder will be liable for supporting the Project and focus chief, drawing in partners and guaranteeing timetables are followed to
Project Monitoring and Reporting:
- Monitor the advancement of the middle’s exercises; create and keep up with records, recording and profiling frameworks and liaise with the middle supervisor to help their progress.
- Develop drafts and add to last composed material including reports, synopses and combinations of data emerging from research.
- Apply quantitative or potentially subjective examination techniques to the assortment, investigation and understanding of data.
- Keep a chronicle for all task archives and give it when needed.
- Provide direct help to the Project Manager on all parts of the Center.
- Support the everyday work of the Center to colleagues on a case by case basis (for example give input on reports or potentially talks with, draft archives, assist draw with excursion key topics from information and have the option to work with limited scope preparing sessions).
- Liaise with focus accomplices, including personnel and staff and local area partners.
- Organize, join in and add to the Center’s events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Social Sciences, Public Administration, Communication, or any connected field.
- Having 3+ long stretches of applicable involvement with a venture the board job or comparative position.
- Having 3+ long periods of significant involvement with partner the executives/engagement.
- Experience working successfully with and understanding the requirements of socially and ethnically different populations.
- Proven abilities in project management
- Knowledge of office programming bundles (MS Word, Excel).
- Good correspondences and relational abilities with thoughtfulness regarding details.
- Excellent insightful abilities; with the capacity to recover, sort out and dissect data from an assortment of sources.
- Excellent arranging and hierarchical abilities to guarantee cutoff times are met, with the capacity to focus on responsibility without close supervision.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- A exceptionally collective group climate that will uphold your expert and individual growth
- Work close by incredible talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for profession development and training.
- Interaction with industry pioneers and ground breaking people.
- A opportunity to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Location: Oyo, Oyo State
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 02:45:44 GMT