Job title: Professional Youth Counselor
Company: EbeleChukwu Group of Schools
Job description: The EbeleChukwu Group of schools is looking for the administrations of an expert instructor for its auxiliary school segments. The competitor is relied upon to manage and interface with understudies, helping them in settling issues and guaranteeing that their physical and feelings are being met. Area: Nkpor, Anambra State
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
1) Plan youth projects and workshops that assist youth with becoming any given environment.
2) Help create and empower the basic being and independence of youths.
3) Having tuning in and patient ears to the numerous implicit and individual inquiries testing young people and their advancements in our contemporary society.
4) Helping them have designs and center in life.
5) Organizing trips and other non-educational programs activities.
6) Continuously evaluating the advancement of the adolescents in their care.
7) Acting as promoters for our childhood and address their advantage among the more extensive administration gathering of the EbeleChukwu Group of schools
Minimum Qualification: Degree/(or identical long periods of viable experience)
The applicant is relied upon to have:
- A degree in applied brain research or social work (center: kid advocacy)
- At least 2 years of involvement with the field
- Excellent tuning in and correspondence skills
- Sympathetic, mindful, and patient in managing kids who have a wide scope of enthusiastic issues
- Good awareness of others’ expectations and proactive behaviour
- Maturity, adaptability, innovative issue solving
- Fluent in present day advances and administrations (MS Office, Internet, Email, IT services)
Important Safety Tips 1. Try not to make any installment without affirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. On the off chance that you think this advert isn’t authentic, kindly report it by means of the Report Job interface underneath.
Job date: Wed, 12 May 2021 07:32:45 GMT