Primera Food Nigeria Limited
Job title: Production Supervisor Job at Primera Food Nigeria Limited
Company: Primera Food Nigeria Limited
Job description: Primera Food Nigeria Limited initiated its business activities in 2017. From origin, our vision and statement of purpose has been to address the issue of top notch items at moderate costs and to reliably give nutritious items and be the favored decision of Nigerian families.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Production Supervisor (Male/Female)
Job Location: Agbara, Ogun State
Job Category: Permanent
- Supervise the activities of an appointed production region to guarantee that volume, cost and quality norms are achieved.
- Motivate and backing colleagues to meet set targets.
- Coach workers to amplify productivity and viability in day by day operations.
- Ensures negligible waste reduction
. * Ensure physical and labor force assets are sufficient to meet the movements production plan.
- Manage the exercises of allocated production staff including work process, gathering strategies, and labor force utilization.
- Ensuring that materials, work and gear are utilized productively to meet production targets.
- Directly administer everyday exercises of relegated faculty or functions.
- Adherence to current great assembling practice (cGMP)
- Execute a mentorship approach in creating shift leads and high expected personnel.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Food Technology, Management and other science-related disciplines.
- At least, 4 years related insight out of which he more likely than not worked either as a Supervisor or Team Leader in a standard assembling environment.
- Age: 25 – 35 years
- Strong administration qualities
- Strong Communication Skills
- Must have the option to multitask
- Good relational connection and communicate emphatically with others
- Excellent scientific reasoning skills
- Good group player
- Must can focus on details.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified competitors ought to advance their CV to: utilizing the situation as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified applicants will be reached.
Job date: Wed, 04 Aug 2021 04:31:35 GMT