Job title: Production Lead (FMCG)
Company: iRecruiters Africa
Job description: Job Description:
Report to: CEO and Factory Manager
About Company: Our customer is a quickly developing startup dairy organization that produces wholesome dairy items from crude milk sourced from neighborhood networks in Nigeria.
Job Summary: This chance will be liable for driving and driving the customers’ production colleagues and exercises while directing all production and measure exercises from crude material gathering to completed item discharge. He/she will administer and guarantee the steady production, quality and capacity of items that at least meet client and administrative necessities on schedule and to particular, in a protected and proficient way to the organization’s predetermined help and cost objectives.
- Coordinate handling and production activities
- Understanding all gear in the plant from arranging, burning-through and preparing materials to bundling and storage.
- Understand item and cycle determinations and have the option to distinguish, execute and impart all angles where required
- Create and carry out day by day production plans by booking and appointing faculty and assets; achieving work results; building up needs; checking progress; reexamining plans; settling issues; revealing consequences of the preparing stream on production documentation and shift production summaries
- Maintain work process by observing strides of the interaction; setting preparing factors; noticing control focuses and hardware; observing staff and assets; examining strategies; carrying out cost decreases; creating standard working and announcing techniques and frameworks; working with adjustments to glitches inside measure control points
- Perform all work as per organization norms and set up wellbeing procedures
- Involve in the recruiting and preparing of new representatives and alluding workers for promotions
- Resolving work force issues by dissecting information; exploring issues; instructing, advising and restraining workers; starting, planning, and authorizing frameworks, approaches and procedures
- Identify preparing openings and requirements inside the production tasks team.
- Participate in the advancement of preparing projects and educational program with pertinent cross-utilitarian teams.
- Ensure workers are following GMPs, keeping their region clean at all times
- Ensure that the production group is locked in, persuaded and has ordinary government assistance, coaching and execution evaluations
- Enforce GMPs, champion HACCP, and backing consistence with sanitation programs and administrative requirements.
- Isolate any items that don’t satisfy the set up quality guidelines or may cause a food handling hazard
- Ensure the protected receipt, stockpiling, recovery, distribution center control, and opportune preparing of crude materials, items and orders
- Create and overhaul frameworks and methodology by investigating working practices, record-keeping frameworks, types of control, and budgetary and staff prerequisites; executing changes and recognize arrangements; suggest courses of action
- Lead group gatherings and cross useful workshops
- Provide producing data by aggregating, starting, arranging, and dissecting production execution records and information; answer questions and react to requests
- Understanding of essential upkeep and vacation causes
- Act in association with cross-useful groups, with the capacity to recognize work force and groups to successfully address issues
- Ensure key execution markers are met
- Monitor overabundance wastage and ensure this is controlled and reduced
- Improve the interaction and production tasks through itemized information assortment and examination, main driver examination, persistent execution surveys and execution of thoughts to save costs
- Lead underlying driver examination, all things considered, and occurrences that occur on shift, report on reason for deviation and showing and additionally take remedial actions
- Audit the utilization of SOP’s on a nonstop basis
- Report close to miss episodes/accidents
- Promote a culture of wellbeing and security just as consistent improvement
- Initiate and encourage a feeling of cooperation inside and between teams
- Bachelor’s certification in any field
- Food security affirmation an or more (for example HACCP, GMPs, SQF, ISO 22000)
- 5+ years’ experience working in an assembling climate (past experience in a food, drink or drug production/handling office preferred)
- 3+ years overseeing groups of individuals in a production environment
- Knowledge of GMPs, HACCP, and other food handling and essential projects including allergen control, food safeguard, item discharge, precaution support, endorsed provider, natural examining, cleaning and disinfection and bug control
- Experience in measure development
- Experience in gear maintenance
- Basic capability in Microsoft Office apparatuses for example Word, Excel, Outlook, and Navision.
Base Pay is N200,000.00 month to month + different advantages
Expected salary: 200000 every month
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Sun, 08 Aug 2021 02:01:05 GMT