Job title: Product Designer (UI/UX) Job at Wicrypt Technology Limited
Company: Wicrypt Technology Limited
Job description: Wicrypt is a decentralized versatile web sharing and adaptation organization. Wicrypt is a virtual Internet Service Provider that enables clients to control their own portable web information. The Wicrypt convention is a convention that empowers start to finish encryption of client information, charges the client for the measure of information burned-through and credits the host.
The Wicrypt network is a decentralized organization of routers(micro hubs) and associated customers (cell phones, workstations, PCs, Smart TVs, Smart Watches and IoTs). The switches are fueled by the custom Wicrypt firmware.The network isn’t constrained by any focal power. Any client or host can secure an upheld switch (miniature hub) and introduce the wicrypt firmware. The client can utilize this gadget to make a WiFi zone inside the reach covered by the gadget and anybody with a WiFi-empowered gadget can interface and approach the internet
We are enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Designer (UI/UX)
Job Location: Enugu
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
Wicrypt – Product Designer (UI/UX)
- We are searching for an inventive active Product Designer to join our group, and help construct the Internet of the Future.
- As a Product Designer, you will work across the full item improvement lifecycle, drive new element advancement, and consistently advance the client experience for Wicrypt items. Your center will incorporate all spaces of UX/UI and item configuration, including ideation, client research, association plan, visual plan, outlining, client streams and wireframing, and cooperation with various groups across the association to help item development.
- Clearly well-spoken and protect your experience plan choices before teams.
- Collaborating and discussing intimately with groups by means of a circulated model to routinely convey plan solutions.
- Engage in driving collaborations, look after timetables, and control project scope.
- Create and keep a steady UI plan framework across all xend products.
- Be cutting-edge on plan patterns and plan technologies.
- Facilitate computerized item dreams by planning wireframes, representations, models, and counterfeit ups.
- Iterate through a total item plan and winnows out spaces of progress for a superior client experience.
- Campaign novel thoughts and take savvy risks.
- Implement brand norms and help us discover better approaches to impart our image mission and values.
- Suggest enhancements to plan and execution to item engineers.
- Positive mentality with a longing to develop inside a community, motivating cooperation environment.
- Open to useful feedback
- Minimum of at least 2 years of involvement functioning as a (UX/UI) Product designer.
- Basic information on HTML, CSS, and other front-end markup languages
- Have a strong comprehension of data design, data plan, and connection design.
- Able to function admirably under tension and arranged to place in the hours when undertakings request it.
- Proficient with Figma, Zeplin, Invision, Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc.
- Good information on Google material Design standards and Apple Human Interface Guidelines.
- A strong arrangement of UI/UX configuration projects. (Behance, Dribble, LinkedIn, or Personal portfolio site, etc.)
- Bonus focuses: insight in web organizing and crypto technologies.
Interested in joining our plan group? This is what you can anticipate from us:
- Working in a very strong and communitarian team.
- Competitive month to month pay + Bonuses.
- Flexibility: you can work distantly from anywhere.
Location: Enugu, Enugu State
Job date: Thu, 27 May 2021 03:03:30 GMT