Job title: Product Designer Job at Semicolon
Job description: Semicolon – We are a social endeavor setting out business and monetary open doors via preparing computer programmers and techpreneurs. Innovation has the ability to change whole businesses and the existences of ordinary Nigerians. Nonetheless, organizations and business people looking to foster creative arrangements are confronted with a similar issue: they battle to discover workers with the abilities needed to plan and foster their innovation. Across businesses, from account to horticulture to schooling, organizations are looking for Nigerians talented in computer programming, plan, and venture the board, and time after time can’t discover what they need. We are tending to this hole and building a flourishing innovation area in Nigeria by creating ability and encouraging innovation
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Product Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Fulltime
- Teaching – Our center is to foster specialized abilities in youngsters through a one-year serious program that incorporates homeroom learning, active venture insight, and internships.
- Incubation – for inventive innovation. All understudies work on innovation projects, either dependent on understudy thoughts or accomplice organizations’ drives. We recognize the most practical arrangements and carry them to reality by offering early help on innovation and business advancement, and interfacing business visionaries with financing sources, coaches, etc.
- Building Community – We are an “Development Hub,” uniting imaginative personalities to foster new arrangements. We associate our understudies with guides and accomplices from around the globe.
- Project Delivery – We work with corporate accomplices in executing projects.
- A item originator assumes a significant part during all phases of item improvement. S/he ought to be gifted at interpreting the objective of the item into a utilitarian client experience and supporting that experience as the item develops through various phases of the item life cycle.
- Our Ideal Product Designer is a tech-driven individual with strength in UI/UX plan, item plan and visual computerization, close by collaboration plan, and data engineering, etc.
- You will chip away at different items we create for our clients, tech originators and customers. You will work with different planners and cross-utilitarian colleagues and will depend vigorously on both subjective and quantitative information to make educated decisions.
- You will be centered around the necessities of the clients. You will be liable for characterizing item particulars, making advanced and print plans/drawings and planning completely utilitarian items. You ought to have an eye for shading and shape and have the option to make an interpretation of necessities into down to earth item features.
- Ultimately, you will help us assemble items that location trouble spot, are not difficult to utilize and outwardly interesting to our potential customers.
- By banding together with cross-utilitarian groups and clients, you will transform your bits of knowledge into superb items in an innovative climate that requires demonstrated initiative abilities and the capacity to execute an inventive vision.
Your Responsibilities exhaustively:
- Identify openings for new products
- Analyze how another item connects to showcase needs and purchaser preference
- Prototype and plan completely practical products.
- Test usefulness of new products.
- Execute everyday undertakings around Information Architecture, Interaction plan, Visual Design, Branding, Illustration.
- Create advanced and print plans; for marking, brand mindfulness and item situating on both conventional and computerized media/platforms.
- Analyse briefs from interior groups and outer accomplices and consider them when setting plan requirements.
- Improve the plan of existing products
- Gather input from item users
- Provide help to item designs when needed.
- Research and suggest new apparatuses and advances by keeping up to date with the most recent patterns and techniques
- Other Design obligations as assigned.
- BSc/MSc in any control, ideally Product Design, Manufacturing Design Engineering or a pertinent field.
- 5 years + industry-standard experience as a Product Designer or in a comparable role
- Ability to utilize an assortment of configuration devices including however not restricted to; Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Coreldraw, and so on and prototyping software.
- Knowledge of and capacity to utilize displaying software.
- Proven experience in the different periods of the item life cycle, plan measure, including client research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, Illustration, visual plan, marking, cooperation plan, and convenience testing.
- Knowledge of modern design.
- A balanced arrangement of customer work, exhibiting a solid comprehension of customer objectives.
- Ability to successfully impart and convince around plan concepts.
- Passion for plan; not happy with the norm and continually considering approaches to improve
- Creative critical thinking skills
- Dynamic, imaginative character, powerful at drawing in and affecting a different audience
- Time-the executives and adaptability
- An instinctive eye for client needs past the obvious
- Excellent consideration regarding detail
- Ability to work together with cross-useful group members
- Ability to gather and decipher both subjective and quantitative feedback
- Other prerequisites as explicit to the authoritative model
Job date: Sun, 30 May 2021 23:53:35 GMT