Job title: Primary School Mathematics Teacher At Mictec International Schools
Job description: Mictec International Schools – Everyone has the privilege to dream yet not every person experience their fantasy. This is on the grounds that people ordinarily don’t ascend to the perfect level; rather, as piercingly expressed by a Greek logician, we tumble to the level of our training.
At Mictec, we place accentuation on ‘doing’ and this is the explanation our understudies regularly think that its consistent finding a way into genuine situations. At the point when you teach your youngster at Mictec International School, you are handing down instruction as the best inheritance as well as securing for them the visa to their Neverland. This is the reason we exist; To make you the best parent on the planet, Access to all around the world significant quality training, Access to peaceful consideration and coaching openings, Access to ongoing data about understudies’ life at school through our online entryway, Opportunity to participate in however many exercises as you are energetic about through different extracurricular clubs, Opportunity for worldwide organization through our abroad trade programs a dOpportunity to foster abilities that are pertinent to 21st-century living. Pick Mictec, to get a day to day existence characterizing instruction for your children.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Primary School Mathematics Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Follow proficient practices predictable with school and framework approaches in working with understudies, understudies’ records, guardians and colleagues.
- Demonstrates correspondence and relational abilities as they identify with cooperation with understudies, guardians, different educators, overseers, and other school personnel.
- Maintains secrecy of understudies and understudies’ records.
- Adheres to class’ strategies, methods and rules.
- Conducts doled out classes at the occasions scheduled.
- Enforces guideline concerning understudies’ lead and discipline.
- Demonstrates practicality and participation for relegated responsibilities.
- Provides satisfactory data, plans and materials for substitute instructor in the event of absence.
- Applicants should have NCE/B.Sc or B.Ed authentication in related courses.
- A least of 2 years work experience.
- Applicant should be PC proficient (Micosoft word, Excel and powerpoint)
- Must have showing experience.
- Must live around the school area.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For additional enquiries, call: 08129902485.
Job date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 04:52:28 GMT