Job title: Pricing and Quotation Executive Job at Sifax Group
Company: Sifax Group
Job description: Sifax Group is one of Africa’s quickest developing worldwide companies with assorted interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage and Logistics, Oil and Gas and Hospitality.
We are enlisting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Pricing and Quotation Executive
Job Location: Apapa, Lagos
Department: Sales and Marketing
- The valuing and citation Executive will be liable for estimating execution, producing cutthroat examinations and reinforcing generally administration edge and lead everyday tasks of the Quotations section
. * This position is likewise liable for giving compelling client account administrations to all interior and outside clients by using astounding, top to bottom information on organization benefits just as colleagues
- If you are certain and congenial, and you want to do this work, we’d prefer to meet you.
- Providing rates for C&F (ocean/air terminal shipment), nearby transportation, warehousing, etc.
- Prepare convenient reactions to client Requests for Quotations in accordance with the specified rules for the readiness of statements as for edges, cost investigation, and endorsed 3PLs.
- Prepare rate sheet for key administrations for broadcasting to Sales and different offices as required
- Correspond with the different arms of coordinations, including C&F, Warehousing, Haulage, and so on, as needed for terms and states of administrations and any remaining prerequisites to guarantee rates are in place
- Dealing with our in-house framework to send reports and insights to clients
- Communicate with all divisions associated with finishing quotations
- Provide Customer uphold and follow up for smooth activities, where necessary
- Effectively measure execution by conveying definite week by week/month to month booking reports for all shipments and do an intermittent review to get criticism from customers to drive performance.
- Prepare and group bid/delicate records in an opportune manner
- Prepare client protest log/register
- Provide backing to NBC embed in regards to documentation and others
- Supervise all pressing and expulsion projects
- Organize and administer the overview of the things to be stuffed and shipped
- Prepare the study report and quote of the project
- Procure all pressing materials and assemble the pressing and evacuation team
- Ensures pressing activity is completed ideal and proficiently by the group with no hitch or complaints
- Raise solicitations subsequent to pressing has been concluded
- Perform other related obligations as mentioned by administrator or manager.
- Educational Qualification: HND/BSc Degree in related discipline
- Work Experience: Minimum of 3 years important work insight as a documentation official, Sales, and Account Executive, etc.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent oral and composed correspondence skills
- Ability to oversee customers
- A exhaustive comprehension of compartment terminal operations
- Detail-arranged, coordinated, and ready to focus on tasks
- Strong Marketing and Sales skills
- Confident, Friendly, and Presentable.
- Excellent order of spoken and composed English language.
- Formal relational abilities, and the capacity to compose a lot formal letters which will be an every day cycle to speak with different bodies
- Ability to viably build up great working connections, present data, and react to inquiries from supervisors, and clients
- Ability to oversee and keep a few portfolios for different customers at a similar time
- Excellent visual acuity
- Confident, well disposed and approachable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV to: utilizing the work title as the subject of the mail.
Location: Apapa, Lagos State
Job date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 23:13:43 GMT