Job title: Prevention Of Sexual Exploitation And Abuse (psea) Expert At Action Against Hunger
Job description: Action Against Hunger is the world’s appetite trained professional and pioneer in a worldwide development that means to end hazardous yearn for great inside our lifetimes. For a very long time, the helpful and improvement association has been on the cutting edges, treating and forestalling hunger across almost 50 nations. It served in excess of 21 million individuals in 2018 alone.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse (PSEA) Expert
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
Contract Duration: 8 months fixed term contract under French legislation
Career Category: Human Resources
- Under the oversight of the Country Director, the PSEA Expert is needed to lead the turn of events and execution of the battle against sexual misuse and maltreatment across the mission just as fostering a mission wide technique for PSEA.
- Ensure key way to deal with the administration of PSEA cases guaranteeing that fitting inside control measures are in place.
- Implement PSEA strategy guaranteeing all staff and Stakeholders get proper training.
- Support the advancement of an aggregate correspondence procedure to bring issues to light on key PSEA messages, including the privileges of influenced populaces, the way that help and administrations are never adapted on sexual blessings, and how to submit touchy complaints;
- Deploy of ready strategies and components at the local area level of ACF intervention.
- Finalize a particular SOP of SEA case the board Nigeria and including reference pathway as indicated by the spaces where AAH is intervening.
- You have a Post Graduate Degree in one of the accompanying territories : Human Resources, Human Rights, Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, Health or other pertinent sociology field.
- You have explicit preparing on insurance against sexual brutality and abuse.
- You are prepared in EAS examination methodologies.
- You have proficient field insight in compassionate or potentially improvement settings with applicable involvement with the field of sexual misuse and abuse.
- You can work with a wide assortment of partners, including between NGO coordination systems, worldwide coordination structures (for example IASC), government partners, benefactors, just as the UN coordination structure in country.
- Excellent correspondence skills.
- Proven capacity to work autonomously under troublesome conditions.
- Excellent help/preparing and limit building skills.Ability to work in a multicultural climate and to set up agreeable and powerful working relationships.
- Fluency in English composed/spoken is compulsory.
- 8 months fixed term contract under French legislation.
- Monthly net compensation from 2450 to 2800€ upon experience.
- Monthly outlay and living recompense: 515 euros net, field paid
- Monthly country remittance: 450€
- 16% of the gross month to month pay for benefits protection repayment for non-French citizens
- Transportation and convenience: Coverage of transportation expenses and visitor house.
- Medical inclusion: 100% inclusion of clinical costs and bringing home insurance.
- Leaves and RnR: 25 days of paid leaves each year, 20 RnR each year, and 215 € at each RnR period.
- Training: Free and limitless admittance to the confirming e-learning stage Crossknowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should:
Note: ACF is resolved to individuals with incapacities and effectively battles against all types of segregation.
Location: Maiduguri, Borno State
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 04:06:36 GMT