Job title: Pre-sales Consultant At Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria
Job description: Ifeanyi Best Electrical Nigeria (ABN) is an electrical company located in the northern division of Nigeria ,ABN has been providing industrial, Commercial and Residential services for 16years. With a combination of sharp electrical job solving skills,a passion for client service and a can do mental attitude, ABN aims to remain at the fore front end of the industry and have adopted all developed HSE policies and direction practices that sees the Lineament command of every task. Our security systems are in accordance and they are instilled into our Employees ensuring that our work is completed with zero harm as our #1 precedence. ABN is committed to ensuring that our operations are conducted with zero harm to all people and the surroundings and the Lineament of our products and services are upheld and consistently maintained.
We are recruiting to make full the place below:
Job Title: Pre-sales Consultant
Location: Zaria, Kaduna
Work Type: Total-time
- At its most basic level, work in pre-sales involves everything towards a sale upwards to – but not including – the closing deal.
- A pre-sales consultant works with potential clients or customers to ensure they have a strong understanding of the services and/or products if.
- So, pre-sales consultants are typically employed by companies that are selling something for which a level of technical knowledge is required to acquire to grips with its uses and benefits.
- Accordingly, this role is sometimes referred to as a ‘technical pre-sales consultant’.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Delivering presentations and demonstrations to prospective and current clients
- Liaising with those developing products/services to gain an in-depth knowledge that you can relate to customers – and to allow them in on user behavior and/or whatever potential changes clients would similar.
- Helping the sales squad to hit targets
- Conducting research into the industry – including competitor research
- Encouraging clients to purchase extras, upgrades etc
- Potentially considering new markets or clients to contact, based on your knowledge of both the products/services and their users.
- Candidates must be a Graduate.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.
Required Skills and Qualities:
Applicants must posses the skills below:
- Leadership and communication skills.
- Presentation skills involvement in and understanding of the industry – often a technology-related one.
- The power to research and hold on top of industry developments.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Aptitude for time direction and organisation problem-solving power.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Location: Zaria, Kaduna Province
Job date: marry, 26 May 2021 22:11:40 GMT