Job title: Pool Car Driver At Ics Outsourcing Nigeria Limited – 6 Openings
Job description: ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited is Nigeria’s driving Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian re-appropriating organizations giving wide scope of re-appropriating and business support answers for organizations universally with more than 25 years in business. We assist organizations with improving their primary concern when they influence outsourcing.
We are selecting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pool Car Driver
Locations: Ibeju Lekki, Ajah, Lekki stage 1, Ikoyi, Victoria Island and Lagos Island – Lagos
Slots: 6 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that protected driving practices are clung to including neighborhood driving codes and inside concurred standards
- Alcohol should not be burned-through or present while on duty
- Ensure vehicle is kept spotless, clean and in great working condition at all times
- Ensure vehicle is kept secure at all times
- Ensure vehicle is given ordinary/everyday upkeep checks: check oil, water, battery, brakes, tires, etc
- Ensure vehicle fixes are completed appropriately by true producer’s specifications
- Perform minor fixes and mastermind different fixes, get ready vehicle spare parts inventory
- Prepare and submit vehicle observing report, including records of vehicle tasks, support, costs, mileage, at end of every month
- Assist the Admin Officer to guarantee vehicle protection and enrollment is refreshed by schedule
- Assist in the acquisition of new vehicles as required
- Log official outings, day by day mileage, gas utilization, oil changes, etc;
- Administrative works.
Personal Qualities, Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a driver
- Good traffic judgment
- Knowledge of the area of global associations, aircraft workplaces, inns and restaurants
- Knowledge on activity and upkeep of the workplace equipment
- Excellent driving skills
- Flexible, viable collaboration and relational skills
- Good correspondence skills
- Good in correspondence in English
- Being efficient and systematic
- Careful, responsible, capable and punctual
- A cooperative person – amicable, mindful, accommodating, dependable and diplomatic
- Honest and approachable
- Good individual preparing and individual presentation.
NGN 44,000 + HMO + Pension.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants ought to send their CV to: utilizing “Driver” as the subject of the mail.
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 21 May 2021 22:22:10 GMT