Check the Job title
Job title: PhonePe – Senior Risk Analyst (4-5 yrs)
Company: Cheque the Job title
Job description: In relation to PhonePe:-
PhonePe is Bharat’s leading digital payments platform with over 230 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and have money, recharge mobile, DTH, information cards, pay at stores, create utility payments, purchase gold, and create investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the foremost non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to start with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient alternative to purchase 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched identical Funds and Insurance products similar taxation, saving funds, liquid funds, international move insurance, Corona Tending, a committed insurance production for the COVID-19 pandemic amidst others. PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and nowadays its customers can location orders on over 200 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. direct from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 11 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
At PhonePe, we take additional tending to create certain you give your best at work, Everyday! And creating the right environs for you is just one of the things we do. We empower people and trust them to do the right thing. Hither, you possess your work from start to goal, right from daytime one. Beingness enthusiastic in relation to tech is a large division of existence at PhonePe. Whether you similar building engineering that impacts millions, ideating with some of the best minds in the country and executing on your dreams with purpose and speed, bring together us!
Building for Scale, Rapid Iterative Evolution and Client-centric Production Thinking at each stair defines every daytime for a developer at PhonePe. Though we engineer for a 50million+ strong user base of operations, we code with every private user in brain. Patch we are quick to adopt the latest in Engineering science, we tending utmost for security, stability, and automation. Apply whether you want to experience the best combination of passionate application evolution and product-driven thinking.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
– You will work with information to understand patterns and anti-patterns to determine risk activity ranging from fraud, AML, identity theft, KYC and non-compliant activity per RBI, company policies.
– You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics that demand to be monitored, to infer risky activity with honor to businesses, category, products, merchants etc.
– You model information and quantitatively analyze that translates information into actionable insights and can contribute to choice making with your stakeholders, keeping PhonePe principles and client involvement as sacrosanct.
– Analyze information to recommend anti-fraud processes for changing transaction patterns and trends.
– Provide back up to cross functional teams in their ad-hoc risk analytics requests.
– Bachelor’s in engineering science, Computer Scientific discipline, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute or strong relevant work experience.
– You have 4+ years of experience in analytics
– Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and first-class analytics skills
– Strong organizational, communication, presentation and projection direction skills
– Technical capabilities: Proficient in SQL, Excel, Other scripting linguistic communication (PHP, Python etc.)
– Theoretical and practical knowledge of statistical models similar SAS/R/Python
– Working experience with BI tools (QlikView/Tableau/PowerBI etc) will be an added reward.
Maternity and Paternity Benefits
Expected salary: Remuneration is Appealing
Location: Bharat – Oyo, Oyo Province
Job date: Sat, 02 Oct 2021 00:42:21 GMT
#PhonePe #Senior #Risk #Analyst #yrs