Job title: Part-time Ict And Computing Teacher At Mbis International
Job description: MBIS International – A main Nursery and Primary School is enrolling to fill the position below:
Job Title: Part-Time ICT and Computing Teacher
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Part-time
- This is an astounding open door for a reasonably qualified and experienced ICT/Computing instructor to join our school.
- The ideal up-and-comer is relied upon to work with kids inside the age scope of 4 – 11 years, utilizing the British Curriculum.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information and Communication Technology/Computer Engineering
- Must be occupant in Ibadan inside commutable distance to Jericho, Ibadan
- Prior showing experience in Computing and ICT with least 3 years experience at essential level across the predetermined age range
- Excellent subject information and comprehension of the British Curriculum which incorporates coding
- Ability to design age fitting exercises dependent on IT information and comprehension of educational program guidelines
- Enthusiasm and enthusiasm for the subject and capacity to pass on figuring out how to pupils
- Excellent PC equipment and programming abilities with the capacity to investigate innovation issues for staff
- Excellent composed and oral correspondence skills
- Self-inspiration, powerful using time productively and the capacity to work unaided d
- Ability and readiness to master new abilities and methods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified up-and-comers ought to send their CV and Cover Letter to: utilizing the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Do not react to this advert on the off chance that you don’t meet the necessities recorded previously.
Location: Ibadan, Oyo State
Job date: Sat, 07 Aug 2021 05:04:12 GMT