Task title: Packaging Trainee Recruitment at AB InBev
Company: AB InBev
Task description: AB InBev is the world’s leading maker. We produce over 500 beers, consisting of world-famous brand names such as Budweiser, Stella Artois and Corona. Regional Africa brand names such as Carling Black Label, Hero, Kilimanjaro, 2M, Eagle and we desire similar, hard-working and enthusiastic individuals to join our teams in Africa.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Packaging Trainee
Appropriation ID: 30010285
Task Locations: Onitsha – Anambra, Entrance – Ogun, Pabod – Rivers and Ilesha – Osun
Work Type: Full-time
Reports To: Packaging Manager
Secret Function Statement
- Opportunities exist for enthusiastic, driven, and resistant people to make an application for the Packaging Technical TraineeProgram
* The Packaging Technical Trainee Program is created for Packaging skills to supply a pipeline for ABInBev’s management resources for the future, and to provide fantastic opportunities for qualified workers to grow both personally, and expertly.
- It will likewise improve the facility of networks and neighborhoods of practice from around the globe.
- As you understand, ABInBev has a strong knowing culture and heritage and as part of the plan, one will complete the globally acknowledged IBD Diploma in Packaging, a turning point in one’s career.
- At the conclusion of the program, which need to take around 18 months, one will have the needed technical and management abilities and knowledge to be selected to a long-term position within the company.
Obligations and Responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Packaging plant and process
- Demonstrate knowledge of the possible impact of packaging of product quality
- Demonstrate knowledge of the supply chain from warehouse to customer
- Demonstrate knowledge of trade quality ramifications
- Identify issues or prospective issues
- Facilitate issue fixing and decision making
- Maintain personal proficiency and versatility
- Manage quality at source
- Conduct self-governing upkeep asset care activities
- Run and manage the process according to sop
- Use five requirements and practices in the office
- Demonstrate knowledge of the production and supply of the energies within a brewery
- Demonstrate knowledge of instrumentation and control utilize in the developing process
- Demonstrate knowledge of the primary requirements of brewery plant
- Demonstrate knowledge of plant upkeep in the developing process
- Determine the sources, treatment and usages of water in developing
- Discuss the nature of hops and their usage in developing
- Discuss the nature and usage of barley, malt and accessories in the developing process
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Assist developing/improving Standard procedure and Basic Work Instructions
- Run handbook and automated makers on line according to requirements
- Pursue constant improvement in procedures and activities within area of scope
- Usage QFR’s (According to triggers)
- Carry out 5 WHY’s (According to triggers) with appropriate team members, collaborate to release restorative actions
- Contribute towards AB reports as needed
Qualifications & Experience
- A great University Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 1 – 2 years of experience in the production environment with an extraordinary efficiency performance history.
Traits & Competencies Required:
- The primary role is to use core proficiencies to attain maximum plant and process efficiency.
- Manage a process area according to VPO concepts and requirements
- A rational, analytical issue solver who can run in a disorganized environment.
- A team gamer (prepared to communicate, listen and help).
- Effort and energy
- Accomplishment Drive (improvement, do much better than basic or what was done formerly, be the very best).
- AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all consultations will be made in-line with AB InBev work equity plan and skill requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal candidates need Line manager approval. Please keep in mind that just short-listed candidates will be called.
- The advert has actually minimum requirements noted. Management reserves the right to utilize additional/relevant details as requirements for short-listing. Interested prospects who satisfy the above requirements might use no behind the Application Closing Date.
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Place: Anambra – Ogun
Task date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 03:28:18 GMT
#Packaging #Trainee #Recruitment #InBev.