Job title: Output 1 Lead
Company: FHI 360
Job description: Under the oversight of the Deputy Team Lead, the Output 1 Lead will give specialized and the board authority on completely Output 1 exercises, including materials advancement and distribution; in-administration and pre-administration preparing; school initiative and local area backing, and checking and assessment. The Output 1 lead will be answerable for planning with DAI, subcontractors, government partners, and task staff to guarantee top caliber and opportune expectations. The Output 1 Lead will likewise give data to the contributor upon request.
Essential Job Functions, Duties and obligations:
- Coordinate with FHI 360, the venture prime, and partners on project plan and work plan advancement; lead yearly work anticipating Output 1 of the project
- Coordinate with the Education Coordinator, MEL facilitator, State Team Leads, and other key staff to guarantee convenient fruition of expectations in the yearly work plan
- Oversee managerial and finance staff to create and screen the financial plan and work plan for Output 1
- Communicate consistently with FHI 360 HQ for specialized sources of info and the board support; furnish updates to HQ as requested
- Liaise with project sub-workers for hire on their task segments, and keep up with their responsibility for opportune, top notch deliverables
- Provide comprised reports to the great association and the benefactor, as requested
- Maintain solid associations with government accomplices at the neighborhood, state and administrative levels.
- Conduct one-on-one gatherings, project refreshes, study visits, symposia, and different exercises with key partners to guarantee expansive inclusion and nearby responsibility for project.
- Coordinate the foundation of specialized working gatherings with neighborhood partners and undertaking staff
- Oversee staff and partners to further develop limit, responsibility and value inside State Colleges of Education in Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa
- Oversee project staff and partners to fortify the framework for in-administration preparing in Kano, Kaduna and Jigawa.
- Oversee staff and partners to reinforce school initiative through School Based Management Committees and Head Teacher limit building. Regulate the foundation of school report cards as a component for school responsibility and reporting.
- Oversee staff and partners to build up frameworks for further developing instructor participation and time on task.
- Oversee staff and partners to assemble networks to expand interest for quality education.
- Oversee staff and partners to foster normalized learning evaluations at the school level
- Oversee staff and partners to successfully gather, total, picture and use appraisal information for choice making
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of perusing and proficiency programs in Nigeria. Affectability to social contrasts and comprehension of the political and moral issues encompassing developmental learning measures. Capable composition and verbal relational abilities. Capacity to cooperate with other people and to create and keep up with great working relationship with staff and different accomplices. Incredible composed and oral relational abilities, particularly as far as revealing. Pertinent PC programming and web abilities (at any rate, the standard applications in MS Office and Excel). Should have the option to peruse, compose and talk familiar English and Hausa language. Capacity to go inside Nigeria least of 50%.
Minimum necessity guidelines:
- Advanced degree in instruction with a fixation in early grade perusing, proficiency, language procurement and non-formal schooling or related field. No less than 5 to 7 years’ involvement with instruction change with an emphasis on essential training area work in language securing or potentially kid proficiency or perusing particularly in Hausa Language. confirmation as perusing/proficiency expert preferred
- Demonstrated project administration abilities. Experience driving training projects in Nigeria unequivocally preferred.
- Demonstrated capacity to work with government, accomplices or potentially nearby government designs and school settings
- Proven aptitude in native language (L1), early grade understanding guidance and additionally evaluation and perusing material turn of events, ideally in Hausa Language.
- Significant experience in creating and delivering of understudy understanding materials, exercise manuals, coaches’ and educators’ aides and informative materials to further develop early grades reading
- Has capacity to arrange understanding mediations, set sensible needs, and plan for the fruitful execution of activities
- Strong authority characteristics and help abilities, experience in working with instructors to further develop practice
- Demonstrable information on research-based prescribed procedures in content-region understanding abilities and techniques and proficiency instruction
- Experience/readiness in demonstrating educating, noticing educators, and giving non-critical feedback.
This work posting sums up the fundamental obligations of the work. It neither recommends nor confines the specific errands that might be doled out to complete these obligations. This archive ought not be understood at all to address an agreement of business. The board claims all authority to survey and modify this record at any time.
FHI 360 is a whereby we don’t take part in rehearses that oppress any individual utilized or looking for business dependent on race, shading, religion, sex, sexual direction, sex personality, public or ethnic beginning, age, conjugal status, physical or mental handicap, secured Veteran status, or some other trademark ensured under relevant law.
FHI 360 encourages the strength and soundness of its labor force through a , proficient turn of events and strategies and projects that help a solid work/life balance. Join our worldwide labor force to have a beneficial outcome for other people — and yourself.
Please snap to keep looking through FHI 360’s Career Portal.
Location: Abuja, FCT
Job date: Tue, 03 Aug 2021 04:54:04 GMT