Job title: Operations Supervisor Task at opay
- Job description: OPay is a mobile cash platform run by OPay Digital Provider Limited and accredited by the Reserve bank of Nigeria. Introduced in June 2018, the company has actually spread its services throughout all 36 states in Nigeria with over 300,000 mobile cash merchants. We are more than a paymentcompany Our company believe everybody ought to have the ability to delight in monetary and social addition, without regard for physical borders, limits, and even social status.
OPay is a one-stop mobile-based platform forpayment, transport, food & grocery shipment, and other crucial services in your daily life. Countless users count on OPay every day to send out and get cash, pay expenses, and order food and groceries
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Operations Supervisor
Task Area: Ikeja, Lagos
Work Type: Full-time
- Employee, Train, and Monitor personnel.
- Be accountable for Marketing research and Analysis.
- Deal with the technical group to broaden and handle the distribution and merchant network on the mobile cash platform.
- Liaise and support the technical group to handle the platform efficiency, upgrades, and other adjustments.
- Offer company operation expert service to field personnel.
- Guarantee regulative, compliance, and legal guidelines are followed.
- Manage budget plan to line up with objectives of business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Organization Management, Operations Management or any other associated discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Tested experience as an Operations Supervisor within the fintech or core banking industry.
- Need to be a quick student and process-oriented.
- Experience in Mobile Cash Operations will be a plus.
- Excellent understanding and discussion abilities utilizing MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and other pertinent software application (for the function of evaluating information and producing reports)
- The perfect prospect will have the capability to produce and preserve an effective system of operation to support business requirements.
N100,000 – N200,000 month-to-month.
Approach of Application
Intrigued and certified prospects must send their CV to: utilizing “Operations Supervisor” as the topic of the mail.
Expected salary: Compensation is Attractive
Area: Ikeja, Lagos State
Job date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 06:32:22 GMT
#Operations #Manager #Job #opay.