Task title: Operations Manager Task at Glovo Nigeria
Company: Glovo Nigeria
Task description: Glovo – We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery gamer in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, Glovo provides any product within your city at any time of day. Our vision and aspiration are not just to make whatever right away available in your city however it is likewise to offer our workers the task of their lives. A task where you’ll be challenged and have one of the most enjoyable operating in through tech-enabled experiences.
We are hiring to fill the position listed below:
Task Position: Operations Manager (They/ He/ She)
Task Area: Abuja, Nigeria
Your work-life opportunity
- As an Operations Manager, you will be accountable for making sure functional quality in the Abuja in Nigeria
* You will lead the team and assist them building a first-class supply structure, owning the functional KPIs of your cities, engaging with and keeping carriers (or glovers, as we like to call them), and collaborating jobs throughout these geographical locations.
- Your primary responsibility is to ensure the long-lasting sustainability of the fleet, its fulfillment, along with its day-to-day efficiency.
Belong of a team where you will:
- Improve the local operations by guaranteeing our enthusiastic targets
- Lead the Supply Operations team in your city
- Hire, train and coach the team members
- Standardize procedures throughout the various locations under your scope
- Build tools to accelerate Regional teams’ autonomy
- Dedicate to adding to Glovo’s growth, doing the job
- Deal with regional suppliers and legal teams, to make sure the very best in class operations in the area
- Bring the operations team to the next level!
- Actively collaborate with your associates and gain from each other in a helpful environment that permits you to grow, develop and make a difference
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics are a plus
- 5+ years amount to expert experience, ideally in ops/strategy consulting or in an operations/ logistic company, 2+ years in a supervisory role
- The abilities to manage the big picture and the tiniest information. You ´ re constantly on top of your due dates and you show to be a company freak!
- Performance history of success providing and executing brand-new solutions/processes/standardization
- Experience in KPIs tracking and development and optimization proficiency
- Issue solver, data- driven decision- making with an analytical approach
- SQL knowledge and efficiency in Excel are a plus
- Ability to manage little work teams and lead modifications
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Fluency in English
- A compassionate, inclusive and curious mindset
- We are constantly searching for the very best prospects, so if you believe you would be a great fit even if you do not fulfill 100% of the requirements we would like to speak with you!
Experience our Glovo Life Advantages
- Enticing equity plan (if appropriate)
- First-class personal health insurance
- Month-to-month Glovo credit to invest in our dining establishment items and no delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Versatile time off (make the effort you require) and hybrid working design (own your time)
- External knowing budget
What you’ll discover when operating at Glovo:
- Gas: Driven to deliver quality outcomes quickly
- Great Vibes: Bring positivity and communicate freely
- Stay Humble: Self-aware and open up to discovering
- Care: Boost individuals and the world
- Glownership: Function as happy owners
- High Bar: Concentrate On Leading Efficiency
- If you think you match these worths, we eagerly anticipate meeting you!
Note: In your application, please do not hesitate to keep in mind which pronouns you utilize (For instance: she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, and so on).
Anticipated salary: Remuneration is Attractive
Area: Abuja, FCT
Task date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:24:59 GMT
#Operations #Manager #Job #Glovo #Nigeria.